• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I can't seem to find the weight of that vehicle on that site

I'm not doubting the feat is above Class 10, but I don't think Wolverine scales to the full weight of the vehicle. In the gif it looks like only one end was lifted up, which then allowed him to escape. To scale to the full vehicle weight, the entire thing would be required to be lifted afaik.

I'm not doubting the feat is above Class 10, but I don't think Wolverine scales to the full weight of the vehicle. In the gif it looks like only one end was lifted up, which then allowed him to escape. To scale to the full vehicle weight, the entire thing would be required to be lifted afaik.
According to @KLOL506, X-24 would scale to the full weight since he violently moved it

I'm not sure about the scaling, obviously Wolverine scales to X-24, but would all other 9-As, by default? AP and LS aren't necessarily the same

He violently moved the entire structure.

violently moved the entire structure.
Shaking something by lifting part of it isn't the same as lifting the entire thing off the ground or supporting its entire weight.

Two normal people can violently shake a car, but it doesn't make them Class 5.

Shaking something by lifting part of it isn't the same as lifting the entire thing off the ground or supporting its entire weight.

Two normal people can violently shake a car, but it doesn't make them Class 5.
He lifted the truck violently is what I'm saying, even if not fully.

He lifted the truck violently is what I'm saying
He lifted the part that was holding him down, but that didn't involve lifting the vehicle's entire weight. Like you don't need to be able to lift a car in order to tilt it.

Back