• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

FOX Deadpool and Wolverine Upgrade - Jeepers Creepers the Creeper Upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Deadpool casually breaks a person's neck - Imgur. Thank you to Spinosaurus75DinosaurFan for informing me that breaking a neck through brute force is Wall Level.

Deadpool easily charges Ajax into a wooden pillar - Imgur.

Deadpool tosses Ajax into barrles and wooden crates hard enough to shatter them - Imgur.

Deadpool can cut through concrete - s9YC3Fb.png (1920×1080).

Deadpool kicks a person hard enough to tear off a car door - Imgur.

These could be handed off into the Street Level tiers, however, Deadpool power scales with Ajax, though he definitley is weaker than Ajax.

Note: In their first fight he was oxygen starved, not fed, drowned, etc for a week in order to activate his mutation, so he was definitley weakened when first fighting Ajax, and his healing factor would not have helped, as it's much less potent and efficient then his comic counter part.

Stabs right through Deadpool (Deadpool has a similar type of durability to Spider-man, weak to sharp object, but fine with blunt force) - Imgur.

Bends steel - Imgur.

Tosses Deadpool - Imgur.

Tosses Deadpool again - Imgur.

Tosses Deadpool into crates hard enough to shatter them, it should also be noted that Deadpool only stopped because he smashed into a steel bar - Imgur.

Deadpool definitley needs a durability upgrade :

Deadpool falls onto a highway through the glass roof of a car - 5410127-n1oz7ew+-+imgur.gif (720×404).

How is this not Wall Level - Deadpool - Highway Scene [HD 1080p Blu-Ray - YouTube].

Deadpool gets tossed into a car hard enough to dent it - Imgur.

Deadpool withstands building burning on top of him - hSfIril.jpg (4000×3359).

Falls at least 3 stories, constantly smashing into chunks of concrete - Imgur.

OUTLIER - Imgur.

Here are his fights with Ajax, like i said, he's weakened in the first.

Deadpool vs Ajax First Fight | Deadpool (2016) Movie Clip - YouTube

Deadpool vs Ajax Final Fight (Part 1) | Deadpool (2016) Movie Clip - YouTube

Deadpool vs Ajax Final Fight (Part 2) | Deadpool (2016) Movie Clip - YouTube - He manages to break Ajax's arm.

One last thing, he dodges bullets while initially unaware of their presence, so it's not an aim dodge Imgur, and dodges a few without an aimdodge here Imgur.

Wolverine just needs a lifting upgrade and a possible durability upgrade (Note : The reason why the X-24 [the one who performed this feat] was stronger than Wolverine was because he wasn't at full strength, and X-24 was filled with a drug that made him as strong as peak Wolverine) - Gfycat GIFs GIF | Create, Discover and Share on Gfycat Gfycat GIFs GIF | Create, Discover and Share on Gfycat.

The Creeper also needs an upgrade, not by tier, just speed and lifting strength.

Shakes a bus with extreme force - Creeper, Strength 4 GIF | Create, Discover and Share on Gfycat.

Moves a pick up truck - Creeper, strength 8 GIF | Create, Discover and Share on Gfycat.

Flips a bus - Creeper, strength 10 GIF | Create, Discover and Share on Gfycat.

Flips a truck - Creeper, strength 11 GIF | Create, Discover and Share on Gfycat.

Lifting strength is also defined as tearing, as such this is a feat - Creeper, strength 7 GIF | Create, Discover and Share on Gfycat.

FTE - Creeper, speed 1 GIF | Create, Discover and Share on Gfycat.

This is with flight, not the Creeper's truck - Creeper, flight speed GIF | Create, Discover and Share on Gfycat.

Superior to a full speed truck - Creeper, slight speed 2 GIF | Create, Discover and Share on Gfycat.

This is unconventional, however, this guy has some feats for us, JEEPERS CREEPERS 3 (2017) Ending + Series Timeline Explained - YouTube :

Extreme display of speed at 7:23.

Flips a truck at 8:44.

11:25 shows a display of telekinisis, though it'd logically only be for his weapons.

The Creeper also has a bulletproof, booby trapped, truck with bombs that should be added to his arsenal. Special thanks to Qawsedf234 for the top speed of his car Imgur: The magic of the Internet.

Wolverine Calc :

The truck model is a BAe Caiman Multi-Terrain / Medium Tactical Vehicle (MTV) / Mine-Resistant, Ambush-Protected ()MRAP Vehicle (United States), which weighs 13,835 kg, it fell exactly the same distance as its length, 6.5278 meters, Caiman MRAP - Specifications.

13,835 x 9.81 x 6.5278 = 885,961.82853 j or Wall Level.

Deadpool Calc :

He fell for 4.5 seconds, or 44.129925 meters per second, so in that half second he would have fell 22.0649625 meters. Ryan Reynolds is 86.1826 Kg.

44.129925 x 22.0649625 x 86.1826 = 83,918.1642724 j or Wall Level.

You preferably need calculations for the most impressive above feats.

Ok, i can do most of that, might take a bit though, as i can't find the truck in the wolverine feat.

> This is with flight, not the Creeper's truck

Should be mentioned that the truck could reach over 100 MPH according to the people he was chasing

> You preferably need calculations for the most impressive above feats.

Well the bus should weigh over 10 short tons and the truck was a F-350 which weighs between 1.5 tons to 2 tons depending on the version (not accounting for fluids and passengers).

Thank you, that really helps, however, do you know the kind of truck in Logan, i can't find it?

I've done the durability for Deadpool and Wolverine, just need the Jeeper's Creeper's calc, which i'm not experienced enough to do.

Especially since he moved his head instead of like side stepping it. I think i'll make the blog now, do you see calculation 2 as being correct, idk if i'm supposed to stack all of them through the 1-4 seconds.

Tell the people that i have little experience and that it was a test. I got the speed from the time, you'll see the equation up there.

Actually you made a slight mistake.

Kinetic Energy Formula would be 86.1826*44.129925^2*0.5, which is around 83 921.5 Joules (I don't give a fuss about digits)

@Fankid Deadpool breaking a neck and X-24's durability feat is accepted. There is some problem about the Deadpool durability calc and I have to redo it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back