• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Except given how small the AFB is and how large Four is it's very unlikely that X could even see the button

Yeah. Of course it would be hard for anyone else. But X has had experience with that with Colossus Sigma (Who is bigger than the battlefield). And with speed amplifications, time stop and unlimited ammo, it makes it 100% doable. Oh and to remind you, he didn't have access to all the speed amps, all the armors, Dark Hold, etc. when he faced off against Colossus Sigma. So very good luck to Four at even touching him.

Yeah. I know Four is fully capable of doing that. But you cannot forget that X would be constantly getting away from him as to not get touched by him. Don't forget the AP advantage & the sufficient AoE he has. So he can just obliterate his hand or whatever he uses to try to grab him repeatedly. With ulimited ammunition and stamina it's possible that X wears him down.

It's a given that Four can AFB him into oblivion. But X might be able to blitz with the many speed amps he gets from the parts he has from X5-X8. Freezing his hand to AZ can work as well, as that bypasses Low-High regen, and he doesn't resist it.

TIme stop is a really cheap ability to spam, especially when you can do it indefinitely. It gives you complete control of the match. Good luck to Four at even touching him.

If the AFB doesn't grow, then he destroys the button trying to press it. Otherwise, X's definitely going to see it.

Also pretty sure Sigma was only the size of the Earth, while Four is nearly the size of Neptune (His fingers are the size of the Earth)

Hmm... Oh yeah. Four has the tendency to legit stick out his hand with the AFB to use it. X is definitely seeing the AFB.

Also, LS only does so little with an AP advantage enough to one-shot easily and the other advantages I just listed out.

Apparently LS was everything in Goku vs. Woody Does he really spam time-stop that much? That does seem a bit cheap

Also while he doesn't resist AZ he should resist extreme cold (Not helpful here I just felt like saying that) due to being unaffected by the vacuum of space

But I'll step down Because nobody would listen to me, even if I actually knew what I was doing Broken-Bot FRA

Honestly? Even by X5 he shouldn't be. Since X defeated all of the high ranking Mavericks in the first game, killed Sigma like 4 times, is now one of the leader of the Maverick Hunters besides Zero, X shouldn't even be B rank. That's like calling X and Zero a reploid when they're not.

This is insulting

Back