• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fortnite profile changes

As of right now, this profile has Wall level AP, but the player can take down small radio towers and now they can take down large metal dinosaur statues. Here's a link to the second feat mentioned. I feel like taking down this large metal dinosaur is higher in to wall level or possibly even 9-A at most.

Also, should we really take infinite stamina Fortnite characters literally? Yeah, they can run forever as noted in a pause screen, but this seems a lot like game mechanics to me. I feel like it should be just "High" instead because they can participate in intense 10-15 minute battle royales.

Since I have time on my hands, I might as well do a quick calculation for this.

I'll use the Tyrannosaurus or whatever that large green statue of a theropod-like dinosaur he destroyed, as it was probably built more to scale of a Tyrannosaurus Rex or whatever it was based on.

Tyrannosaurus Rex weigh between 13,000 to 32,000 lbs.

(13,000 + 32,000) / 2 = 22500 lbs, or 10205.8283 kilograms

I'll assume the dinosaur is made entirely out steel and assume a dinosaur not made out of steel would have a density identical to human flesh.

Human flesh has a density of 985 kg/m^3, whereas steel has a density of 8,050 kg/m^3.

8050 / 985 = 8.17258883x weight difference

8.17258883 x 10205.8283 = 83408.0384 kilograms

Dividing by the density of steel to find volume:

83408.0384 / 8050 = 10.361247 m^3, or 10361247 cm^3

I'll assume the dinosaur was violently fragmented. A large amount of cracks appeared when the dinosaur was being struck at and - in addition to that - the player could obtain metal/steel smaller than they were (likely implying it was fragmented into small pieces).

[fragmentation of steel is 568.5 j/cm^3]

568.5 x 10361247 = 5.89036892e9 Joules

It took him 12 hits to destroy the statue.

5.89036892e9 / 12 = 490864077 Joules, or 117.31933 Kilograms of TNT

Small Building level
, just 0.01018067 Tons of TNT away from that + mark.

Aside from that, I agree with the "high stamina" thing.

Cool, nice job on the calc. So we've got a 9-A upgrade and stamina downgrade. And since there is only a 0.01 ton gap between that calc and Small Building level+, I think some of their better weapons should get that tier, like Rocket Launchers.

I have a few other changes that I think could be applied:

• Shields only allow the player to take more hits before they die and don't improve durability, so I think they should be listed as just a stamina boost
  • It should be noted in the weaknesses section that shields don't help the player against the storm and fall damage, so they only help against physical attacks like gunfire and pickaxe strikes
  • The "Master Builder" power should be changed to Creation
  • On that note, it should also be noted in the weaknesses section that the player can only hold a limited amount of building materials and ammo, albeit they can break just about anything made of metal, wood, or stone to get building materials and they can have a lot on hand
  • This thread makes a good point on how the player's range could be 275m
  • The same thread also says the player could have supersonic+ reactions speed

It shouldn't be creation as that specifies creation out of nothing, possibly telekinesis (doesn't physically build) or matter manipulation (they can turn a chair into a wall).

I or someone else will probably have to calcuate the projectile speed, as the bullet isnt travelling straight but it's probably similar.

I agree infinite stamina is probably a stretch, should just be high

Anyway I agree with this

Resurrection seems good since it takes their dead bodies and brings them back to life for the next match. I thought that would be game mechanics at first but that could work.

If the resurrection is some kind of canon in-verse mechanic, then I suppose it could work. But if it does it for the next match, wouldn't that specifically make the resurrection not applicable for combat since it resurrects them "for the next match" (Assuming it resurrects them after a match is done). Correct me if I made a mistake.

It's somewhat vague. They're killed, and then they're brought back a short time before the next battle royale is about to start, that's all we've got to work with as far as I know. I'm not sure how we'd handle that for the profile.

Should the changes be applied to the profile?

Also yeah, forgot to agree that Matter Manipulation would be better than Creation for this.

Just going to say that the above calcs are pretty unusable, at least until we have confirmation that the dinos are solid metal.

No one makes dinosaur replicas that are just solid chucks of metal, they would make them hollow. A framework of metal with supports inside if need be (but they probably wouldn't be needed since steel doesn't bend under its own weight easily).

I don't know how this is even quantifiable without throwing out an arbitrary assignment of hollowness. Then again that may be the only option.

Assaltwaffle said:
Just going to say that the above calcs are pretty unusable, at least until we have confirmation that the dinos are solid metal.
If we're not gonna use the dinosaur statues (or instead get lower results with them), there's always those somewhat big metal radio towers littered among the map. I'd imagine something like that could be hard to calc (or not, I don't know), but if it helps I can go get footage of the player busting one down since you can't get that with a simple search on YouTube.

I don't know why we're just saying it's matter manipulation. It's pretty explict that they're building it, with the blueprints, the fact that they need materials, and the fact it's called building. Ressurection is a definite no. It's pure game mechanics. By that logic, Mario has ressurection because he has multiple lives in game. And for that last feat, that's a definite no. The only reason he's able to do that is because if you destroy a wall, anything that is above and connected to the wall will be destroyed. It's just a game mechanic.

Back