• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fortnite infinite realities.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Other members of the Seven have decent Durability feats too (Visitor was within the original Meteor on impact). Perhaps their suits are stronger than we give them credit for. (Foundation withstood the destruction of the Spire point blank too)

The Foundation is slowly growing on me too, I may make profiles for the rest of The Seven (At least the ones with feats) at some point.
Yeah in the comic he mentions how the suit is incredibly durable. Even can survive outside reality and such. He also tanked some blows from lex Luther and Batman who laughs but they don't really use any scaling to go by tbh.

Perhaps. I feel that she is now more implied to be an interdimensional conqueror, and "Ending Realities" is more so just taking over. Low 2-C peeps don't die to Falling islands lol.

The Seven were sick, they were pretty casually taking on Caretakers too which are at least High 8-C.

Perhaps. I feel that she is now more implied to be an interdimensional conqueror, and "Ending Realities" is more so just taking over. Low 2-C peeps don't die to Falling islands lol.

The Seven were sick, they were pretty casually taking on Caretakers too which are at least High 8-C.
Yeah all the hype but tbh the flip seems to be more than just her touching water, the flip seems to be a different reality all together. There's two sides, as shown in the trailer.

Would they get a buff from being able to move normally across the ocean floor and break that dome that can hold off atmospheric pressure of 1000 times?

They'd get underwater breathing from being underwater like that, assuming I can calc that similarly to an explosion (Which uses overpressure similarly) i'm getting around 8-B. But that Caretaker was way larger than normal ones.

Yeah Seven are stacked with cool tech.

They'd get underwater breathing from being underwater like that, assuming I can calc that similarly to an explosion (Which uses overpressure similarly) i'm getting around 8-B. But that Caretaker was way larger than normal ones.

Yeah Seven are stacked with cool tech.
Yeah I prob need to watch the trailer for more detail. Blue Kevin created a barrier so it he logical to assume the others ones can as well. Scientist pushed a bus. Laser bombs. Prob much more. There's should also be a cinematic to begin the season with.

I need to learn how to edit profiles so I can be more helpful lol I'm one of the top fort supporters. In an active sense.

Blue Kevin created the Forcefield which held up against Saucers weaponry (Saucers also get BFR of weapons and more attacks). Blevin was also able to one-shot Zap Caretakers and groups of Fiends, so that's good supporting evidence.

Abductors can finally have an AP value via destroying Blevin (Tho i'm not sure if Abductors need another key for the yellow ones, since it's likely they're powered by golden cubes.

Scientist pushed the bus yeah which should come out around Class 25, grenade seemed pretty powerful, and much more like you say.

Yeah I prob need to watch the trailer for more detail. Blue Kevin created a barrier so it he logical to assume the others ones can as well. Scientist pushed a bus. Laser bombs. Prob much more. There's should also be a cinematic to begin the season with.

I need to learn how to edit profiles so I can be more helpful lol I'm one of the top fort supporters. In an active sense.
Damn... You really into fortnite... Good job with the research 👍

I'll 1v2-5 you and win easily😈

yeah I can do it. I'm not thinking anything much higher than 9-A tho unfortunately. At very best it's 8-C.

Cube Queens death could be calced, moving (or evaporating?) all of that water that quickly would yield good results.

Yeah all the hype but tbh the flip seems to be more than just her touching water, the flip seems to be a different reality all together. There's two sides, as shown in the trailer.

Would they get a buff from being able to move normally across the ocean floor and break that dome that can hold off atmospheric pressure of 1000 times?
Also this is what I meant by the flip destroying her.

Yeah the Island seems to be some kind of pocket reality? I don't think it'd warrant Tier 2 tho.

Death barriers are a thing in-lore so we know the boundaries of that bubble thingy that it's contained in.

I'll see if the grenade takes out any caretakers.

yeah I can do it. I'm not thinking anything much higher than 9-A tho unfortunately. At very best it's 8-C.

Cube Queens death could be calced, moving (or evaporating?) all of that water that quickly would yield good results.
Oh I didn't even notice the water evaporating.

Yeah the Island seems to be some kind of pocket reality? I don't think it'd warrant Tier 2 tho.

Death barriers are a thing in-lore so we know the boundaries of that bubble thingy that it's contained in.

I'll see if the grenade takes out any caretakers.
Reality zero is it's on multiverse.

Contains multiple loops and shown to be a universe beyond the island as well.

It's more theory than evidence, but it's just from the way the loopers digitize when they die, and the reboot mechanic needing their card to be rebooted. Essentially just uploading their data and ressurecting.

But theory yeah, maybe we'll get more evidence later.

Afaik, the Loop is a Time Loop created using the Zero Point by IO.

They "Digitize" upon leaving the barriers of the Island (Named Reality 0 iirc), as seen in the Batman Comics. So it is definitely canon, but we're unsure why it actually happens, and it's never called digitizing, in fact it's never called anything. So it could just as easily be simple deconstruction.

The Loop takes snapshots of anyone who enters it but once again, nothing about digital Loopers is mentioned to my knowledge. However the Loop and the Reality that the Island is in is absolutely real. So I doubt that they're actually digital.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back