• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Elizhaa

VS Battles
Administrator
I think The Visitor's striking strength scaled from the Pickaxes' feat which Mr. Bambu calculated to be 9-A AP which is what my Sandbox used. So, I think Fortnite's characters like the The Player (Fortnite Battle Royale) and characters scaling to should have striking strength should be upgraded to 9-A or Small Building Class. A point: because of Newton's third law: "For every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction. The statement means that in every interaction, there is a pair of forces acting on the two interacting objects." so impact weapons like the Pickaxe (Fortnite) should have their Durability matching their Attack Potencies. Regarding of the Ice King's scaling, he was already comparable to the Player in some stats so I think my sandbox did take care of some things.

The Visitor who has an At least rating 9-A rating despite the tiering mentioning only 9-A would get it page fix. Since Visitor scaled to Player, the rating change will apply to the profile, as well.

Regarding, Thor's Stormbreaker (Fortnite), the rating should just be 9-A, destroying mostly steel items from the References for Common Feats like cars and steel doors is way far from 9-A+ so scaling from the Pickaxe (Fortnite) is the best option.

So, here are the proposed profiles changes:

I agree with the character scaling, and I agree that the pickaxe should have the same durability as its attack potency; however, as I said in the group. Most melee weapon feats are generally the person holding the weapon that wields most of the impact rather than assuming every single melee tool is as strong as the characters. So I'm iffy on that having the same tier as the users unless there's special context surrounding it.

Everything else looks good though.

So, would you be fine with Varies from 9-C to 9-A for Pickaxes rating, Medeus?

OK, I will make the changes to it the scaled weapons. I will add the other changes, too.

Nice, I guess that we are done! So, you can close the thread if you wish, DarkDragonMedeus.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back