• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fortissimo Discussion Thread

One of many verses still out here that has yet to get updates....until now~

As talks of revisions between very few people have been buzzing, albeit more of casual talk than anything, it's only proper to have a forum thread to have for the verse to have all in one place.

Be it characters, feats, the games of Fortissimo itself, ideas of any future games of it, etc. You can talk to them here!

Fortissimo-gungnir
GUNGNIR......POOOOOUUNNNNNCHHHH!!!!!

Probally should change the title into "Fortissimo's Mythic Class Discussion Thread"

Anyway, this thread is the continuation of this in case anyone is wondering.

Current progress of the revision preparation: Odi and Reiji 's draft profiles are done. Now only the less haxy characters of the verse left

Guess I should also have this put out, that may or may not put things down to the ground...hopefully not severe but...always an eye for observation and preparing for the worst at anytime.

Fortissimo does have a translation...well fan translation, that is posted on YT and still up to this day in fact. Probably the only thing to have of any translation. There IS one "official" translation but I've heard that it's bad so I won't really add it here lol.

There's a lot of videos for at least the first game and it has been formated into playlists:

Part 1: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL119C0A99B1CBA422

Part 2: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL5FDC915FCAE6D7A8

Sayuki Route: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLE67CCF9B55F0CC47

Momiji Route: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLB8FFF4E076CDBC67

Then there's Kadentz Fermata, the direct sequel of the first Fortissimo game and this one, kinda like the Routes system of Fortissimo and other VN games that do this (Dies Irae, Tokyo Babel, etc.), it follows two sides:

Magi side: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLswa5e38h4-iDw0QV-BVesvh852mPvui8

Holy Knights side: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLswa5e38h4-h8BEOLgVmqHa1Be7Pd3E9W

Thank QB, that will be useful for anyone who trying to find the translation.

Anyway, Ryuichi's updated profile is up.

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:MagiSinbad/Ryuichi_Sumeragi_(draft_for_revision)

Any feed bạck would be appreciated.

kinda surprise that it took me less time to fix his profile than come up with the explainations for Nothung and Thor's Hammer Full Access :v

Next up is Sakura's profile. Most of her abilities are easy to explain but... still have no idea which power is [Dimension Mirage]

Noice~

I can still try and maybe clean the profiles up once they're posted. If they were in sandboxes like Red's or mines or anyones, you can edit them but as a blog that's more personal and so I think only admins or such can edit them directly.

Still not bad. As long as you get the essentials put out, fixing can be done after.

The clostest thing I can get for Sakura's Dimension Mirage is a mix of multiversal range form of Intangibility and either Intangibility or Perception Manipulation.

@Red: Yeah the scaling gets broken even further lol.

But like...for Fermata to jump in and cut down OT it would need to have the speed to react to something that ignore the concept of distance. It's kinda like Golden Kings b***hslaps vs Tesla's thought acceleration reaction speed. Only this time Fermata might just be a solid Infinite in speed cuz of this.

Other than that, I REALLY want to Odin done so I could have him fight GK or Methuselah or something lol.

@Redgrave bruh, Odin still gungnir your new allies anyway :V

@QB hmm... i made the blogs with the idea in mind that anyone can edit it so that you guy can easily handle the grammar. Guess i need to come up with a better idea then.

multiversal range Intangibility seem fine (sound weird as hell lol), maybe i can handle it with some wording.

And yeah, i can imagine the scailing chain is gonna be insane if Fermata keep getting more and more broken like this lol.

Not sure about Odin vs Methuselah tho. But his mind hax seem to be...crazy. Welp, we will talk about it when the vs thread is done :3 About GK vs Odin tho... you sure you want to put him against a guys who can only dies by having his immortality overwritten by a stronger conceptual manipulation ??? :v

And i cannot draft the profile today, my parents need the PC to do some works.

Also, after a looked back an old forum thread , i remembered someone actually made the translation for the in-game descriptions of the abilities

Fenris Laevateinn (Reiji and Sakura's combination attack) turn out to be... Odin's Gungnir :v

The ultimate mythical magic obtained by Sakura fusing with a 'Kiseki' (Miracle). By fusing Fenris wolf and Lævateinn, it becomes an ultra wide range attack, further by strengthening it to the limit, it can become a myth-level magic like Odin's "God spear of creation". Due to the enormous amount of destructive power beyond understanding, it becomes a pseudo concept magic attack which can swallow and negate any normal ability. (To make it simple it has a property like "The Golden Covenants")
~ in-game Fenris Laevateinn descriptio​
And Gungnir Divine Zero seem to be a stronger version of Fenris Laevateinn but it's so OP that it breaks the law of physic

Further breaking the limit of Fenris Laevatein and adding "The power to restore the world" making it the ultimate fusion between Magic and Kiseki. Can negate the properties of both Magic and Kiseki. However because the properties are an extension of existing Myth-level magic, it's compatibility with mainly future manipulating abilities is not good at all. But the holy sword blow equipped with an enormous amount of magical energy can erase all impurities, even the laws of physics.
~ In-game Gungnir Divine Zero descriptio​
And Ryuichi's new rune, Thor's Hammer Cross End Breaker is so strong that it's would surpass Thor from the mythic age if this rune is ever completed.

From his translations, I was right that Thorhammer Origin is the exact same thing as Thorhammer. Ryuichi just wanted to rename it for convenience. Also, Thorhammer Cross Break too OP'ed lolz. "If this mythic magic is completed, then its existence can even surpass the Thor from Mythology."
~ Yoxal​
This pretty much confirm that there are mythic age counterparts of the deities like Loki, Thor, Odin. Turn out our protagonists are just inherits the titles

so gungnir 0 breaks physics and is practically stronger than daddy's gungnir...huh

This also confirmed that Tyrfing do destroys the other non-conceptual powers by strike at their concepts and negates them. ftw, still got cut down by Faust's mere normal slash

TISSG7Redgrave said:
so gungnir 0 breaks physics and is practically stronger than daddy's gungnir...huh
Well, That is just Gungnir, imagine Prime Odin's Bolverkr tho... And considering GDZ is take forever to charge, Reiji wont be able to uses it in vs matches :v

Still want to know more about Fermata's techniques like Fenris Breaknir and Midgars Tyrfing. We have zero clue what can they other than "it's so strong that it's break the very frabic of the universe"

more like i imagine roge reaction to that spirit ball

yeah he can't use it properly unless he somehow can strategize the usage tbf. inb4 like jiren waits. All ik about fermata's technique is one severs fate the other destiny...

IDK what to say for Fenris Breaknir but I feel like because of the name associations, both it and Midgars Tyrfring may still be related to the series named attacks.

Tho it's an assumption considering it doesn't explain if it does or not as you said @Magi

TISSG7Redgrave said:
more like i imagine roge reaction to that spirit ball

yeah he can't use it properly unless he somehow can strategize the usage tbf. inb4 like jiren waits. All ik about fermata's technique is one severs fate the other destiny...
lol, Loge's reaction to that spirit bomb must be hillarious XD

Not much characters have that much of generousity like Jiren tho :v most of them are just like Hakumen, who doesnt like to wasting time and goes straight to kill. And...arent Fate and Destiny the same thing ? :v

@QB well, last night i went to Fortissimo wiki. It's turn out, they do have Fermata's techniques description.

Look like the technique are like original versions but stronger and instead of firing them from far away, Fermata slashes them with his blade

Midgard's Tyrfing (ÚüïÕ梵û¼ÒéèµïôÒüìÚçæÞë▓ÞüûÕëú (ÒâƒÒâëÒé¼Òâ½Òé║Òâ╗ÒâåÒéúÒâ½Òâ┤ÒéúÒâ│Òé░) midogaruzu tiruvingu; Japanese for "The Golden Holy Sword that Severs through Fate"): Fermata combines the power of Freya's Midgard's Wolf and Nagisa's Tyrfing in order to override Rōge's concept magic, as well as deal damage to him.

Fenris Breaknir (ÚüïÕ梵û¼ÒéèµïôÒüìÚèÇÞë▓ÞüûÕëú (ÒâòÒéºÒâ│Òâ¬Òé╣Òâ╗ÒâùÒâ¼ÒéñÒé»ÒâïÒâ½) fenrisu pureikuniru; Japanese for "The Silver Holy Sword that Severs through Destiny"): A stronger version of Reiji's Fenris Wolf. Fermata fires out a concentrated slash of magical energy towards its opponents.

Asgard Wolf (ÚüïÕ梵û¼ÒéèµïôÒüìÕÅîÕàëÞüûÕëú (ÒéóÒé╣Òé¼Òâ½ÒâëÒâ┤Òé®Òâ½Òâò) asugarudo worufu; Japanese for "Twin Holy Swords of Light that Sever through Fate"): Fermata's version of Asgard Wolf. Combining the power of Reiji's Fenris Wolf and Freya's Midgard's Wolf, Fermata slashes at its opponent twice (once for each of its swords). The attack is able to defeat Rōge-Julius, with the help of Reiji's Fenris L├ªvateinn. The attack takes a considerable time to charge up, hence why Fermata does not use it very much.

Overload Asgard Wolf (þÁµ£øµû¼ÒéèµïôÒüìÕ©îµ£øÒü¬ÒéïÕÅîÕàëÒü«ÞüûÕëú (Òé¬Òâ╝ÒâÉÒâ╝Òâ¡Òâ╝ÒâëÒâ╗ÒéóÒé╣Òé¼Òâ½ÒâëÒâ┤Òé®Òâ½Òâò) ōb─ürōdo asugarudo worufu; Japanese for "Twin Holy Swords of Hope that Cuts Through Despair"): An even stronger version of Asgard Wolf. This ability is Fermata's Ultimate Last Resort, and is powerful enough to defeat Rōge in his true form, with the help of Reiji's Gungnir Divide Zero. The attack takes a very long time to charge up, hence why Fermata does not use it very much.

Gotta give Fortissimo wiki's credit when we make Fermata's profile :p

Sakura draft is done. next up is Nagisa's

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:MagiSinbad/Sakura_(fortissimo)_(draft_for_revision)

And after reading a convo between Yoxall (Who is a veteran Fortissimo player) and Arianhod (if you are reading this, Yoxall, Arian, i'm really sorry for peaking at your twitter >__<). It's turn out there's a bad ending where Loge goes berserk and decided to kill both Fermata and Reiji at once with a Forbes Blutgang. Talk about being savage doe

Gotta admit, this CG look freaking badass

IMG 20190822 104340

Ah cool, at least there's that lol.

Is Freya's Midgard's Wolf just like Reiji's where it's just a powerful blast or is there something special to it that I've yet to know? And well at least it tells us something beyond "rending the very fabric of the universe".

Hmm Asgard Wolf and its stronger attack needing a long time to charge would be a severe demerit were it to find itself in a fight outside its series. That'll definitely be something we'll have to note on its weaknesses.

Lol savage Loge.

yep believe me that's what i saw from the tLs

Rogue being savage is GG 101

pretty sure Freya's MW is just Reiji's FW but slashes version, no hax involved O3O Asgard Wolf iirc, doesnt take that much time to charge. OAW is the one that take too much time to charge like GDZ.

it doesn't tbh. And yeah OAW and GDZ takes a lot of time cuz over limit itself. Tbf fenris laevatein is a sort of short charge right? Inb4 that long af charge was only a minute in real time or less

I had a feeling that's what it was.

Yeah like I said, those last two attacks of Fermata might need to be noted in the weaknesses too that it takes a lot of time to charge. I think that unless it HAS to it'll use it but from the way it is, just its first two attacks might be enough?

Both Fenris Laevateinn and Asgard Wolf are short charges from what it shown in the battle. OAW and GDZ are the ones that take like...Forever to charge.

Gosh, come to think about it. if Judgment can goes from "inferior to Laevateinn" to "equal to galaxy level serious Gungnir" with just 3 minutes charge. I cant imagine how ridiculous powerful is OAW and GDZ with THAT much time to charge. And even more ridiculous is that Loge stop both of them with his bare hands.

Star level Fortissimo will be the max.

Those charge times are pretty bad lol. In an actual fight with just their opponent, with no help they won't be able to get their attacks off even if it was a min charge only lol.

I think in regards to OAW and GDZ, they'd HAVE to be REALLY REALLY powerful. Can't be any lower than some of the more powerful pre Kf attacks. And lol Loge stopping both of them WTF xD

rogue: I HAVE THE POWER OF SOME RANDOM PLOT

Freya: Nope

Rogue: Right i forgot im the antag

@Redgrave well, cant blame them. Odin's Bolverkr did get stated be able to destroys a star by Ayane. But the Galaxy level Bolverkr is stated like 3 times before. One is by the omniscience narrator, the second is by Reiji in Sakura route and the last is by Reiji in Kadenz Fermata. If you ask me, i will go with the Omniscience Narrator and the guy who got Mimisbrunnr :V

I guess we can still use GDZ and OAW if the scenario is someone vs entire fortverse since everyone else will buy time for Fermata and Reiji to charge them (Literally that's how they managed to prepare them in-game :v )

I would put Bolverkr as Galaxy as well if it's been stated more times that than a single Star level statement.

Saw Sayuki's page. Not bad.

And kek for reals.

Aiz, thank. planned to complete all heroine profiles and then show them to you guy :v The draft is still flawed tho, but it's will be completed soon

After rewatched Sayuki vs Odin to confirms a few thing, i realized one thing : Sayuki did tanked Bolverkr. Unlike Reiji tanked Overlimit Gungnir with Da Capo: Einhalt, Sayuki tanked Bolverkr with her durability. But this doesnt scales to anyone i'm affraid. since this already the end of series Sayuki.

what do you guy think ? should we make 2 seperate keys for Sayuki ? one for the begining of the series (to scales with the other characters) and second is for end of Ragnarok Sayuki

makes sense cuz her ability to damage odin + dat kinda makes her stats far different

just immortality null and regen null cuz it killed odin. Still likely can't kill rein doe

yeah damn sayuki got some buffs. Doe...100% odin isn't prime odin i take it? Tbf loki did casually stop his gungnir. Kemono-dono only gets buffs

Edit: Just notice ren and sayuki are similar in the fact they upgrade speed and neg immortality

Back