• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

For future plasma calcs. I want to show you guys the plasma formulas and the advanced plasma physics.

Warning: This topic is not to be taken LIGHTLY and if anyone is interested in this topic.

Plasmaformula
Formula is so difficult and it is hard to explai

The link for introduction into plasma physics is here: http://physweb.bgu.ac.il/COURSES/PlasmaGedalin/introplasma.pdf

We also need to take in account in regards to the magnetic field of plasma and the energy used for it. Of course this is the explanation I been looking for. Now I know that some people could understand the plasma physics, but it can be quite hard to explain it toward other people without getting a headache in response to this huge amount of info I am using and showing at this point. However I may have picked the wrong type of thread so inform me if I did indeed end up doing so.

You can ask DontTalk, Lina Shields, and the other calculation group members if they are interested in creating an instruction page for these types of feats.

Antvasima said:
You can ask DontTalk, Lina Shields, and the other calculation group members if they are interested in creating an instruction page for these types of feats.
Ant, I have asked TheLivingTribunal1 and he said he did not know it yet, so there is that

@Ant I will do it. The problems though is that not everyone will understand these advanced physics for plasma and the formulas (More than one) is just a bit more complicated. I mean you need a high degree for physics and a advanced knowledge for mathematic equations on this scale.

Well, then it is likely that only DontTalk will be able to understand it, and that we cannot use it for an explanation page, unless there is some kind of automatic online calculator for plasma.

@Ant I see if I can find a automatic calculator for plasma online and then if that fails, well the last resort is to reading this info on the link for this thread.

Edit: Well I find it.

DontTalk has told me that he is extremely overworked and does not have the time for writing more regulation pages at the moment.

Given that plasma calculations are rare, I suppose that this is not a very important issue.

@Ant As of now, it is not very important unless it involved any sc-fi series that used plasma for any purposes. Halo being a prime example of this as it has been used in that video game series.

Edit: I understand as I will be patient as I don't want to make someone overworked to that extent.

Personally as a freshman physics student i'll tell this: I recognize some of these symbols.

Anyway, let's get to the point.What does this equation describe?How will it make our lives easier.

Since plasma is basically ionized gas we could just find the energy needed to ionize its molecules and be done with it.

And Ant is right plasma feats are rare so their is no good point in forcing someone to figure out this equation.

@Kkapoios Not my intentions as I just figure since in case we do have a plasma feat that does actually happen and that involved at least KE and the AP for that matter. The equation describe how to do the LAMW (Not gonna said the name), but that will require some explanation there.

Back