• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fool Arcana Battle. Yu vs Aigis.

Since both characters have access to the wild card, any kind of elemental attack will be pointless, if one of them uses an electric attack the other can change to a Persona that nulls/repells/absorbs electric attacks. The same with Hama and Mudo... they have almost the same powers.

So I' think that the key to the winner is in their differences. So I'm going to give my vote to Aigis thanks to her better stamina, increased range and mobility thanks to her firearms and her Orgia Mode, not only boost her attack, speed and defense but inmediately purge any kind of status effect inducement without wasting time with a healing skill.

In a mid/long range figths Aigis has more options thanks to her firearms. In a short/close fight she can boost her stats and end the fight with a German Suplex.

The best course of action for Narukami will be beggining inmediately with Almighty skills but that will only in a draw or inconclusive at maximum. Another scenario favorable to Narukami is if they begin the fight with Izanagi and Athena, since Athena is vulnerable to electric attaks, but in the Arena manga Aigis recived a direct Zio attack from Kanji, she inmediately get up and one-shotted him (and altough Yu is stroger than Kanji both are around the same level).

My conclusion is that I see Aigis winning more times than losing (altough with high difficulty).

P.D: If Orgia EX Mode comes to play I can't see Aigis losing, but since it's not included in her profile I prefer to mention only as a side note

EX (Extreme) Orgia Mode: In her last chapter in the Persona Arena Ultimatum history she activates this new mode for the first time

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i928Me4MM10

It should begin around the 15:00 or 17:00 minute

It boosts even further her attack, speed and defense (than the normal Orgia Mode).Heals her and gives her Regenerationn during the time that the mode is active and somehow refills her bullets.

If the two of them both have fool arcana doesn't it turn into a PQ situation and limit them to only two Personas?

Back