• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
How this battle will turn out would definitely depend on how 58's wacky durability/AP advantage plays out against Food Chain/Complete Food's regen and fear inducement.

Mr. 58's AP is stronger than the Ancient Golden Knight's by a noticeable amount (AGK, a character whose AP is 85.14493 tons of TNT, doesn't do much damage to late/endgame players, but Mr. 58 can nearly kill them/heavily harm endgame players in spite of that) and its durability is vastly above that. Mr. 58 might be able to deal enough damage in order to reduce Complete Food (the creatures that Food Chain spawns) down to something past their regen with his laser attacks, but that would depend on how quickly they regenerate (and whether or not it's combat applicable based on regen speed.

I'm going to wait for some more details on the regen stuff before I cast any votes.

Wait how high can it float? Cause that answers whether or not FC can even harm it at all/have a win con.

Voting for 58 for now. The best bet for Food Chain is to use its madness aura but that's likely not gonna cut it.

It's pretty much unknown how high it can actually float off of the ground, as the fight against Mr. 58 takes place in a white void wherein the only piece of land is a small platform in front of it. I'm basing my vote on the assumption that his main body is relatively close to the ground (like how you see him fight ingame where the player is at the same level his heads are at).

Regardless of whether or not Food Chain can actually hit him, that durability advantage in favor of 58 is going to make it really hard to take him down before 58 either slaps him with his melee head or uses his magic head to summon a bunch of ice spikes while firing AOE bullets at Food Chain with his ranged head.

Somehow missed this! But back now. In any case, I don't think Food Chain can directly harm it, and his only reliable thing is the whole passive ability but I doubt it would be able to survive long enough against something that uses physical attacks.

Easy vote for the number floater!

Back