• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fodlan VS the USA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remy the wolf said:
dude , the nukes wont even hit him , because of his insane reaction speeds , but even if they did , he can stop the flow of time and use divine pulse , like what he did when he nearly got killed by a bandit in the start of the game , also you really should not be debating the level of characters in a thread , when the level of these characters have already been calculated via legit scaling , if you want to make a fire emblem three houses revision thread and bring it to the experts on the series , then go and see how it goes.
do you know the range of a nuke?

@No Might

1. Completely ignores divine pulse

2. Assumes the US would auto start with bombarding a civillization with a weapon that has been ingrained in the public for the last 75 years to Not use it at all costs

yeah , this thread needs to be closed , this is not even a debate on who would win , but more or less a nit picking and using weak arugements to try to make a revision for the characters being at the tier they are at .if you want to make a revision thread , go right ahead , but this is not the place or time for it.

No Might said:
Tens of kilometres. A distance that the cast can cover with ease considering their speed.

I'm Blue daba dee daba die said:
@No Might
1. Completely ignores divine pulse

2. Assumes the US would auto start with bombarding a civillization with a weapon that has been ingrained in the public for the last 75 years to Not use it at all costs
even if the us used their strongest weapons , they still would lose , to be fair , this is a senerio assuming that both sides are bloodlusted , im pretty sure fodlan would not hire nemesis or make rhea turn into the immaculate one , even in war , that aside , team america gets speed blitzed , hax stomped and ap stomped.

so how does that prove they are superhuman???

We actually see meteor spells used in the Gronder Field battle. They create small explosions that engulf a couple people each and don't even leave noticeable craters.

no it dosent. byleth literally didnt even get hit dude. sothis stopped time before that happened

right because the game clearly shows the javelins arent that strong but ok

Planck69 said:
No Might said:
Tens of kilometres. A distance that the cast can cover with ease considering their speed.
no they cant. they never show this speed in lore which is what we should take es priority right??

'''MAKE A CRT'''. Nobody wll take you seriously if you keep on ignoring the profiles and just arguing to downgrade them in this incoherent manner. We use profiles so make those profiles Street level before continuing here.

for the last time , you ar eusing plot induced stupidy and game machenic to prove your point , complety disregarding that the javleins of light had the power to casually destroy the entire country of fodlan and would of if thoose who slithered in the dark , were left to their own devices , the sword of the creator casually having the strength to destroy mountains and much more , if you want to make a revision thread , then go right a head , talk things out with the experts on the series , this is not the place to do it , for your own good or you will end up banned if you keep this up.

the sotc destroying mountains is NEVER proven. and not running fast enough isnt PIS

i can call the javelin destroying countries PIS

i made a crt before and it was just closed because i disagreed with the site and i never even got my questions anwsered

Oh yea before I leave for good, Solon can BFR large portions of the US Army. He even stated that he could BFR multiple times.

dude , we can easily scale and use in game statements , since you want to use game mechanic to downplay characters , the immaculate one was going to threaten the entire country of fodlan , seteth literlly states this , that rhea would have destroyed all of fodlan , had byleth and his entire party not stopped , we can use game machenic to also put all of byleths team at this level , since they all scale to this , and again for the last time , just making a freaking post on the content revision thread.

Or maybe everything you brought up was already discussed before and debunked so much that the staff got tired of it. The site is made up of over a thousand members that discuss the ratings and statistics of characters. Nobody has to cater to your personal view of what is and isn't PIS. If you disagree with the site despite making a proper CRT and having it rejected then be civil and maybe don't discuss these characters. You're not changing anyone's mind by repeating the same arguments on athread that has nothing to do with it.

Remy the wolf said:
dude , we can easily scale and use in game statements , since you want to use game mechanic to downplay characters , the immaculate one was going to threaten the entire country of fodlan , seteth literlly states this , that rhea would have destroyed all of fodlan , had byleth and his entire party not stopped , we can use game machenic to also put all of byleths team at this level , since they all scale to this , and again for the last time , just making a freaking post on the content revision thread.
nope. the immaculate one was a threat with a WHOLE BUNCH of other dragons. seteth literally says the immaculate on and her children.

and destroying foldan could just mean destroying cities and towns not wiping the entire landmass off the map

i MADE a CRT and it was closed for NO good reason

Planck69 said:
Or maybe everything you brought up was already discussed before and debunked. The site is made up of over a thousand members that discuss the ratings and statistics of characters. Nobody has to cater to your personal view of what is and isn't PIS. If you disagree with the site then be civil and maybe don't discuss these characters. You're not changing anyone's mind by repeating the same arguments on athread that has nothing to do with it.
this right here isnt a good excuse. NO ONE even debunked my arguments. is that not what a crt is for? yes repeating the same arguments no one debunked right?

No. You most likely brought up the same arguments that have been used countless times before and rejected ad nauseum. We even have rules for certai verses that forbid bringing up topics that were already discussed to death and back.

no because it was never brought up in the crt. no one said i was discussing points already debunked and then they didnt even bother debunking them there.

i messaged a mod , im requesting that this gets closed , this isnt a content revision board , repetive arugements that make no sense and is not even talking to staff who are experts on the series , this is not even a debate anymore , its a shit post at this point.

yes because you cant debunk them, they make no sense right? you STILL didnt respond to my previous post

nope. the immaculate one was a threat with a WHOLE BUNCH of other dragons. seteth literally says the immaculate on and her children.

and destroying foldan could just mean destroying cities and towns not wiping the entire landmass off the map

No Might said:
no because it was never brought up in the crt. no one said i was discussing points already debunked and then they didnt even bother debunking them there.
Ok, so I went to your CRT and guess what? They actually argued your points and closed the thread because of your cherry-picking and going around in circles. Spot on in my opinion. Assuming this stuff about them not being fair to you and having heard the discussions already was true is my mistake. That clearly gives you more credit than is necessary.

no ,all your arugements have already been debunked , over 10 million times over , your ignoring statements that prove the characters are as strong as they are and are using game mechanics to try to prove a point ,we have calcuations on this wiki for reason and their are caculations that you can look at right now , that use legit numbers and canon feats/statements to prove the characters are at the level they are at . but even if you are right , this is against the rules and this is not the type of thread to be debating this subject at . also your attitude is quite hostile and nasty so i would watch your tone if i were you , before you land yourself , a nice ban of the wiki .

"cherry picking" something that i never even did and is only called cherry picking because it goes against there argument

Remy the wolf said:
no ,all your arugements have already been debunked , over 10 million times over , your ignoring statements that prove the characters are as strong as they are and are using game mechanics to try to prove a point ,we have calcuations on this wiki for reason and their are caculations that you can look at right now , that use legit numbers and canon feats/statements to prove the characters are at the level they are at . but even if you are right , this is against the rules and this is not the type of thread to be debating this subject at . also your attitude is quite hostile and nasty so i would watch your tone if i were you , before you land yourself , a nice ban of the wiki .
debunk this

bro , your basic arugements are cherry picking , like saying meator should not even be considered a town level attack , because the battle animation doesnt show it or how dimitri should not be country level , because he was weakened down and killed by soilders , when he could not fight back , thats a bunch of cherry picking and also ignoring canon statements , that prove the characters are as strong as they are put as.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back