• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

FNAF vs Dragon Ball Pt. 1: Jack-O-Chica vs Yamcha

Jack-O-Chica vs Yamcha

sadly forgettable characters

Rules:

• Speed is equalized
  • Fight takes place in a 100,000 square feet warehouse that is perpetually over 100 degrees (So JOC can use all of her abilities). They start from opposite sides of said warehouse.
  • Both are 9-B
Results:

JOC:

Yam:

Incon:

Chica - Crush human heads

Yamcha - Able to destroy large rock formations, able to fight with Goku who can crush boulders with his hands, utterly smash cars, and ripping through wood with no difficulty. Both are stronger than ChiChi who with a panicked, untrained throw, was able to decapitate a Tyrannosaurus Rex.

I'd say Yamcha has a hefty, if not a MASSIVE AP advantage.

Akreious said:
Chica - Crush human heads
Yamcha - Able to destroy large rock formations, able to fight with Goku who can crush boulders with his hands, utterly smash cars, and ripping through wood with no difficulty. Both are stronger than ChiChi who with a panicked, untrained throw, was able to decapitate a Tyrannosaurus Rex.

I'd say Yamcha has a hefty, if not a MASSIVE AP advantage.
Any calcs? Also I am assuming that would make this a stomp?

Though he will be fighting to JOCs with intangibility and limitless stamina. And they are fighting in a place that gives the JOCs the stealth advantage. Don´t think thier attacks would do much though.

There are no calcs for 9-B yamcha unfortunately.

Also wouldn't the illusions/duplication really screw Yamcha up in this case? He likely wouldn't have dealt with that before

I dunno m8 I don't watch Dragon Ball.

Malls yeah the intangibility could screw him up too...I dunno I'd rather wait for some more arguments from Yamcha, because if he can just hit the real one he could take it fairly simple but I dunno.

also I hopped on the bandwagon and made a FNaF fight

Same tbh.

Well it says that both JOC materialize so I don't know if there is nessisarily a "real one" at that point. Could be an illusion though idk. Probably why both are on the profile. I might need to fix that or explain it better.

Oh well then what am I waiting for? I will comment.

I don't think you need calcs to see the difference between someone who can crush boulders who's also stronger than someone who can decapitate a dang dinosaur vs someone who's POSSIBLY human skull crushing level.

I mean with such a ap advantage would jack chica even be able to hurt yamch? The real one would need to attack and when that happened yamch would be able to counter attack.

Yeah Chica would be incapable of putting Yamcha down with one blow, which would allow him to counterattack and smash Chica to bits. Chica also simply can't contend with Yamcha assuming equal AP due to a massive skill difference.

Chica has shown killing normal humans far weaker than she is.

Yamcha has shown fighting people who can crush boulders with their bare hands and people who can decapitate a Dinosaur in a panicked throw, not even a trained and and calm throw.

Akreious said:
Yeah Chica would be incapable of putting Yamcha down with one blow, which would allow him to counterattack and smash Chica to bits. Chica also simply can't contend with Yamcha assuming equal AP due to a massive skill difference.
Chica has shown killing normal humans far weaker than she is.

Yamcha has shown fighting people who can crush boulders with their bare hands and people who can decapitate a Dinosaur in a panicked throw, not even a trained and and calm throw.
What is his calc'ed AP? If not, what AP does he scale to?

It was done by a fairly trustworthy source. I'd say it being accepted doesn't matter that much though, given the clear superiority of the feat compared to Chica combined with his actual martial arts abilities makes this a stomp either way.

Rip DB vs FNAF

Back