• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

FNAF verse Universe+ godbuff. I'm so sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
So earlier this morning I was doing my morning rounds, getting breakfast, lifting and all that when I passed through my living room and saw my little brother watching a video of some kind of FNAF RPG on youtube. I asked him what it was. He told me it was a game called FNAF world. I was never too big a fan of the games , but as I am a troll, it wasn't long before I thought of using this to try to get FNAF buffs because I thought it would be funny.

FNAF World Teaser Trailer
FNAF World Teaser Trailer

After some quick reserch, I got:

- Almost all FNAF characters are included in the game.

- There's no reason to think it might not be cannon.

- It was made by Scott Cawthon, who also made the rest of the games, so it's offical.

So I started researching. At first it all seemed pretty innocent, some prommising stuff like tanking and dodging gatling gun fire, titatnium endoskeleton upgrades, crossing small towns in a matter of seconds. Each animatronic even has their own special attacks and party roles. But then, I found the 'Secret' final boss. The one where they... Well... Kill the maker of the game.

FNAF World Scott Cawthon Final Boss Fight and Ending Hard Mode
FNAF World Scott Cawthon Final Boss Fight and Ending Hard Mode

How else are you going to describe that? He flat out says that he created the verse and all the characters in it, that he's so bored with the series he wants to kill it off, and goes at you full force. He ISN'T holding back against you. He flat out THROWS the fourth wall at you over and over again, using it as his main way of attacking, but the animatronics seem to be able to totally tank it, dodge it and keep attacking Scott. And at the end of the fight, you flat out KILL scott, and he tells you that you've killed the storyteller, and he fades from existance. After that, everything goes black, like the entire universe is just gone. The only thing left is the text displaying "THE END" and you can't play anymore.

How else do you desribe that?! That's got to be at least universe+, meaning that the FNAF animatronics, purple guy should probobly be buffed to... Ugg... Universe+. I'm so sorry. I never meant for this to happen, but I have uncovered an incredible evil that was meant to be brought into the light.

The Everlasting said:
I believe this is what we would call an "Outlier", and a massive one at that.
An outlier is -usually- catagorized as one feat that is outside of the power level already constructed for the character. Master roshi, a consitantly small town character shooting one beam to destroy the moon, or batman, a consistantly street level character hurting Specter with a kick. But FNAF characters HAVE no constistant power level. They were never in any fights, so we just assumed they were street level by basing them off actual animatronics and guesswork. This isn't an outlier because they HAVE no other feats.

The second reason this is definitly not an outlier is this ins't one feat, but a series of feats. Tanking the forth wall being thrown at you, killing the creator of your universe, being able to harm a universe+ level being, dodging universe+ attacks, ending the universe, healing someone after they've taken damage from an attack that could end an entire verse.

God, I can't believe I'm defending universe+ FNAF. What's wrong with me?

>Have no consistent power level

Bruh, they've never been portrayed as universe busters in previous games, and absolutely nothing hints towards it.

And for your second point, multiple feats happening during one event does not make something an outlier, it's still just once incident. Kirby has taken blows from and harmed Magolor, but that doesn't make the feat any less of an outlier.

The Everlasting said:
>Have no consistent power level
Bruh, they've never been portrayed as universe busters in previous games, and absolutely nothing hints towards it.

And for your second point, multiple feats happening during one event does not make something an outlier, it's still just once incident. Kirby has taken blows from and harmed Magolor, but that doesn't make the feat any less of an outlier.
They've never been portrayed as anything in previous games.

"And for your second point, multiple feats happening during one event does not make something an outlier, it's still just once incident." Well, you could argue that the fight between scott, scott's death, and the subsequent destruction of the universe are all sepereate 'insidents' but I'm not really seeing your arguement here. If anything, that's more of just a statement. Why does it being only one incident make any difference?

Dexteradon12 said:
SomebodyData said:
You do realize its common knowledge? none the less I'll search for it give me a minute
First time I've heard anyone say it wasn't cannon.
"The story is complete, and the halloween update and new game won't apply to it." -Scott's Twitter

First time you haven't heard that? Check again, pretty much all fanbases, even tvtropes, have it as non canon

SomebodyData said:
Dexteradon12 said:
SomebodyData said:
You do realize its common knowledge? none the less I'll search for it give me a minute
First time I've heard anyone say it wasn't cannon.
"The story is complete, and the halloween update and new game won't apply to it." -Scott's Twitter
First time you haven't heard that? Check again, pretty much all fanbases, even tvtropes, have it as non canon
Hmmm, Ok. Well I guess that solves that.

Couldn't we just make a seperate profile of the FNAF World versions of these animatronics? FNAF World is non-canon to the main FNaF series, so I think it's reasonable if we place it in its own category and not a part of the main FNaF page.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back