• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Flowey vs. Dimentio

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice arguments, guys.

How, exactly, is Dimentio multiversal and not multi-universal? He says he'll put an end to "all worlds," but nothing about a multiverse.

Okay so regarding my answer, does this mean that Omega Flowey(that's the appropriate name for his god form) can still beat Dimentio in spite of the tier diff?

CrossverseCrisis said:
Okay so regarding my answer, does this mean that Omega Flowey(that's the appropriate name for his god form) can still beat Dimentio in spite of the tier diff?
If Dimentio cannot prevent Flowey from going back and killing him before he absorbed the Chaos Heart and Luigi, then yeah, probably. After all, Asriel could talk to you before he existed and timeline manipulation is a thing, so there's nothing really stopping Flowey from doing so.

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
CrossverseCrisis said:
If Dimentio cannot prevent Flowey from going back and killing him before he absorbed the Chaos Heart and Luigi, then yeah, probably. After all, Asriel could talk to you before he existed and timeline manipulation is a thing, so there's nothing really stopping Flowey from doing so.
I see.

yeah Determination users pretty much have infinite get out jail free cards unless faceing someone that is more determined than then or has a way of stoping their save function. what's even more impressive is that they seem to also prevent others from manipulating time and are able to keep all memories regardless of who manipulates time. so yeah

But does Omega Flowey knows Super Dimentio? Because if he don't, I don't think that he can stop Dimentio absorbing the Chaos Heart and Luigi. After all, will he simply guess where specifically he should go and how much he should go back into time to prevent that specific event? I think not.

The guy's reset the timeline so much he knows ever possible outcome. I think he'll know to stop Dimentio before he does that. Besides, this is Super Dimentio.

Super Dimentio is stronger and would win in a straight up fight fairly easily.

However Flowey's Determination hax allows him to keep coming back until eventually he finds out how to win.

So Flowey takes this via hax

Flowey. Both are powerfull reality warpers and Omega Flowey=Super Dimentio. So it all comes down to the base form. Dimentio is only star level and Hypersonic. Flowey is like FTL or MFTL so he speedblitzes and can restrain base Dimentio with vines. Dimentio might have slighty better reality hax but Flowey's save and load ability helps a lot. Not to mention soul manipulation outclasses most of Dimentio's attacks.

Huh. Should probably close this now since this was made back when we had the Undertale Top/God Tiers at Low 2-C/2-C level.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back