• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Flowey profile additions

So theres a few things that should be added to floweys profile. First they should be changed to "Asriel Dreemurr (Flowey)". Since asriel is their true name while flowey is just what they adopted after they died.

Secondly, two new keys should be added. one for asriel in base before transforming. The other for asriel after absorbing charas soul.

His first key would be At least 9-B, possibly 9-A and at least subsonic+, possibly hypersonic, since he is a boss monster his soul would be extremely powerful, and since monsters scale to their own souls they should be comparable to mid to top tier monsters (though likely still weaker than their parents)

Powers and abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Magic, Non-Physical Interaction, Inorganic Physiology, Soul Manipulation and Absorption, Fire Manipulation, Immortality (Type 1), Danmaku, Resistance to Heat Manipulation, Cold Manipulation, Radiation Manipulation and Soul Manipulation

His second key would be city block level since he has fully absorbed charas soul into himself, and due to monsters bodies attunement to their own souls and all their attacks being based on them, he would scale to its power. Can also use its power to wipe out every human in a village.

Powers and abilities: Multiple Selves (Type 2) Transformation (Monsters who absorb souls transform into a horrifying beast)

Little note from a csap profile of mine which would probably be mentioned under this section for the absence of abilities he would possibly gain from determination:

Due to being fused with a human soul Asriel and any monster-human fusion may have a wider range of abilities in this state from determination. However due to conflict between him and Charas soul, which has shown in the Photoshop Flowey flight to limit abilities such as save and load, it is unknown how many determination based abilities he can use

Last edited:
Yeah, i think the same applies to all the one punch man profiles.
New keys look alright too?

Added. Guess this should be good with a few more knowledgeable users n staff commenting.

His first key would be 9-A and hypersonic, since he is a boss monster his soul would be extremely powerful, and since monsters scale to their own souls they should be comparable to mid to top tier monsters (though likely still weaker than their parents)
I'd only like to dispute that, as Asriel was still a child, and Kids are treated as generally weaker, possibly due to lack of proper use of their SOUL.

I suggest "At least 9-B, possibly 9-A" for AP, and Durability.

And "At least Subsonic+, possibly Hypersonic" for speed.

That's the only thing, the rest is fine.

On this topic, could you include the fixing on Flowey's striking strength? It says "level" instead of "Class" in his 8-A key... I am sorry for commiting such a mistake

I'd only like to dispute that, as Asriel was still a child, and Kids are treated as generally weaker, possibly due to lack of proper use of their SOUL.

I suggest "At least 9-B, possibly 9-A" for AP, and Durability.

And "At least Subsonic+, possibly Hypersonic" for speed.

That's the only thing, the rest is fine.
Dont think its ever implied that kids cant use their soul properly. Having a powerful soul in a monster would naturally make you physically stronger, though hes undoubtedly way stronger than any normal kid. Im relatively fine with the suggestion since theres quite a bit of uncertainty behind where he actually is.

Dont think its ever implied that kids cant use their soul properly. Having a powerful soul in a monster would naturally make you physically stronger, though hes undoubtedly way stronger than any normal kid. Im relatively fine with the suggestion since theres quite a bit of uncertainty behind where he actually is.
Monster Kid, and Undyne are a prime example, I guess. Either way, if you agree, then it's all good.

By the way, shouldn’t Flowey get Small Size Type 0 or 1 for being the size of a flower, while his Photoshop form gets Large Size Type 1 since we see him take up the entire screen compared to Frisk’s soul during his fight?

By the way, shouldn’t Flowey get Small Size Type 0 or 1 for being the size of a flower, while his Photoshop form gets Large Size Type 1 since we see him take up the entire screen compared to Frisk’s soul during his fight?
Eyup. Type 0 for flowey most likely given his size compared to frisk

I guess, use some sort of Frisk determination durability thingy, like "possibly Universal+"
It's seems absurd for me, but I think it might be possibly.
(And I think that in bloodlusted Chara Soul matches Opponent would need hax because of Universal+ durab.)

have a little question.
Flowey version who live outside Undertale game but living in Undertale site code won't be even a profile because he doesn't have any feats in this "form"?

Charas soul wasnt low 2-C at the time and has no reason to scale to someone who can match seven of them with sheer dt so no they wont have possibly low 2-C

...iiii dont know what version youre talking about there.

Charas soul wasnt low 2-C at the time and has no reason to scale to someone who can match seven of them with sheer dt so no they wont have possibly low 2-C

...iiii dont know what version youre talking about there.
Ok, but will Chara soul durab have "possibly higher" because of DT?

uh, that's some easter egg in Undertale site element code, there's a Flowey who notices us and telling to get out of here
<!-— What are you doing? Looking for secrets? Don't put your nose where it doesn't belong. Or you might learn something you DON'T like... Hee hee hee. —->
But this Flowey is completely featless so nevermind

I guess, use some sort of Frisk determination durability thingy, like "possibly Universal+"
It's seems absurd for me, but I think it might be possibly.
(And I think that in bloodlusted Chara Soul matches Opponent would need hax because of Universal+ durab.)
There is zero reason to believe Frisk's abilities represent the average Determination user such as Chara, as Reth stated, Frisk matched the equivalent of 7 human SOULs with DT alone. Scaling it back to a singular one would be very circular.

There is zero reason to believe Frisk's abilities represent the average Determination user such as Chara, as Reth stated, Frisk matched the equivalent of 7 human SOULs with DT alone. Scaling it back to a singular one would be very circular.
Ok sure then.
8-B Asriel let's goooo

that would just be an easter egg and wouldnt be a new key no...
i guess its safe to make the changes then? Ive messaged starter and elizhaa so we could wait for them to help or get ant to change the name and unlock.

that would just be an easter egg and wouldnt be a new key no...
i guess its safe to make the changes then? Ive messaged starter and elizhaa so we could wait for them to help or get ant to change the name and unlock.
But, Undertale&Deltarune site is canon unlike Twitter and Kickstarter. But how I said, living inside the actual code and don't even have a form not such a feat

But, Undertale&Deltarune site is canon unlike Twitter and Kickstarter. But how I said, living inside the actual code and don't even have a form not such a feat
and that just make Flowey very strange in term of Durability.
And it would be very absurd because of 4th wall, and needing actual DDoS tier above 0 attack to kill Flowey.
But that very screwed and even hilarious so no.

Actualy, Asriel should have resistance to Extreme Cold as well, Asgore was able to go through a blizzard according to Sans in the Xbox version and Asriel is the same type of monster as him
btw, in Alarm Clock.. Asgore, Undyne and Alphys climbed on the mountain. Would that be such feat for stamina?

Actualy, Asriel should have resistance to Extreme Cold as well, Asgore was able to go through a blizzard according to Sans in the Xbox version and Asriel is the same type of monster as him
Im not sure bout that. Toriel is a boss monster and doesnt get the same treatment, not to mention asriel is a kid (even though normal monster kids can survive in snowdin and realistically anybody should scale to the hotlands and snowdin... even muffets spiders can exist in the hotlands). Dont think it goes with how the profiles are currently written.

Then she should as well, that simple
Tbh i think giving every monster heat and cold resistence would be an entirely different revision. Though for asriel and toriel specifically... ill let others decide whether they should get heat and cold resistence for being the same type of monster as asgore... i dunno if its enough from a wiki standpoint.

I am pretty sure it's enough from a wikia standpoint, plus Toriel went through Snowdin to get to New Home in the end
Thats the thing as well... didnt basically every monster have to travel through the hotlands (and most of them snowdin) to get to new home?

Toriel its even more explicit since it was implied to be the only way out of the ruins so toriel can deffo have cold resistence.

Not every monster, only the ancient ones that first went Underground
Im thinking that its the only way out of the underground... youd kinda have to go through there to get out...
either way toriel should deffo have it

Sooo what does everyone else reading think about asriel having the heat and cold resistance by scaling to his parents? The changes can prolly be added after this @GodlyCharmander @DaReaperMan @Originlima @Psychomaster35

I mean, if he can follow Frisk as Flowey through Snowdin and Hotlands, then his base form should be able to scale

btw what about Asriel having uh.. possibly Resurrection with Monster boss DT + Chara DT.

Anyway, I think that Monster boss DT possibly equal to Undyne. Because Asgore was in depression, but even then he could persist to death longer than can we. And Undyne's soul instantly dies. So can we give possibly Immortality via DT?

Determination doesnt just let anybody save and load or ressurect, not even with charas soul does he have it otherwise he would have just never died. And we never see asriel or his parents use it for regen purposes like undyne outside of their souls persisting temporarily after death which... im pretty sure isnt an ability... (otherwise wed prolly be giving immortality to anybody in a series that has an afterlife lol)

Last edited:
Back