• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Flash Discussion Thread 2019

Yeah, also Oliver is already listed as higher with arrows, it's just kinda unclear because the reason his arrows are listed as higher is because of the explosive arrows but he scales above or equal to them most likely. Also we need a calc for the explosion that pulverized a metric ton of rock (I can do the calc if we assume exactly 1 metric ton, if it's pixel scaling then nope) and the breaking down of the steel door by Cyrus also needs to be calced.

Apparently arrows don't penetrate Cyrus' skin, so explosive arrows = 9-A << container < Mirakuru Roy <= Cyrus Gold > Green Arrow > regular arrows >> Earth-X Oliver = Green Arrow, God dammit CW

Also, I'm fairly sure this feat on Dethstroke's page was just after his Mirakuru powers manifested. IIRC, he punched through a guy right before.

Edit: It was. The episode is Three Ghosts, and not 10 seconds later he punches right through a guy.

I might do a CRT on Arrow and Flash for their early ratings.

@ByAsura Ah yeah that would need to be moved to his other key then and in turn probably downgrade Oliver's lifting strength.

It might stay the same. I'm fairly sure he scales to people who snap necks, but the reasoning would still change.

I took a look at that feat. What happens is Laurel fires the arrow at scattered debris (that could, in all fairness, amount to a tonne, if not more), destroying them. There's a lot of powder, sure, but there's also large fragments.

Explosive Arrow 1
Explosive Arrow 2
Explosive Arrow 3
Explosive Arrow 4
Explosive Arrow 5

@By yeah that feat was right after he got the Mirakuru in his system

Not sure if he'd be Class 1 with all the revisions on neck snapping

Also on the subject of Laurel, Siren has a solid feat in shattering a gold statue (with the Canary Cry but it could scale to others)

She generally limits her power, though, as not to kill humans.

Where is this neck snapping thread, by the way?

Yeah pretty sure Siren collapsed a building in Flash so she scales above the Arrow cast with her sonic screams anyways.

Also I guess we let it get calced by someone unless you're sure it's not actually 9-A and the steel door feat will be better?

Earth 1 is more just good sonic hax

I don't think she's done more then shatter windshields with her devices

Also damn I forgot about that

I think all around low 7-B for Atom is good (I was first gonna splice regular physicals and dwarf star powered ones).

He can briefly incapacitate Earth-X Reverse Flash with his lasers. Knocked out Chronos with a dwarf star powered punch while I think Chronos tanked an attack from Firestorm. And he took 1/3th of a lightning bolt from season 3 Flash but was only briefly knocked back and reacted about the same as Firestorm.

Steel scales to low 7-B as well since he traded blows with Atom.

This could and most likely will change if we give Firestorm 2 keys.

Back