• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am going to have to give it to the Flash because he is a bit more durable than Quicksilver plus the Flash has a higher destructive capacity than Quicksilver (Flash: Small Building Level and QS: Room Level). To add on The Flash has higher reaction speeds than QS.

Fire24674 said:
I am going to have to give it to the Flash because he is a bit more durable than Quicksilver plus the Flash has a higher destructive capacity than Quicksilver (Flash: Small Building Level and QS: Room Level). To add on The Flash has higher reaction speeds than QS.
Actually according to the attack chart Room and Small Building are the same thing

Oh okay but as Meleemaster said Flash has quite a lot of feats and abilities to back him up, So this still goes to Flash, nonetheless

Flash is faster, though he does have the tendency to stop speeding and throw normal speed punches the last time I saw him. Still Flash for me though since Pietro has too little feats to compare.

The strongest version of Flash is on par in speed with Pietro, but his AP and durability is far, far above.

The weakest version of Flash is close enough to Pietro's stats, but his speed is crap.

Stop either way, is how I see it. Not to mention, this is a year old. Closing this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back