• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Flash (Barry Allen) vs Dyspo (0-0-0)

Since when does Barry have speed steal? That ability was pretty exclusive to Wally only because of his closer connection to speed force

I know it says there, but I was asking if he has specifically shown that ability, which he hasn't to my recalling.

Since when does Barry have speed steal? That ability was pretty exclusive to Wally only because of his closer connection to speed force
It's in his key but I don't think he ever used it in PC
But he still has invincibility+intangibility + durability negation in his profile.
Also even if it's not in his character....he still needs to pull a win so,speed steal will also be applied.

Goku in base in the end of his fight again Beerus was >110×universal
After that Goku train for 6 months before Frieza coming back so he should be at that period of time in his base form >>110×universal
mind you that is just his base form, with Super Saiyan alone Goku become 5500×universal. When the wiki don't exept multipliers for Super Saiyan 2 and 3, I will assume 2 times fof both. So Super Saiyan 3 Goku would be 22000×universal. Super Saiyan God have no clear multipliers so I will ignore him and just put ">>>>>", Super Saiyan Blue is 50× Super Sayian God. so in Blue in RoF, Goku was >>>>>>>1.100.000×universal And that was just RoF, Goku had train after it for 3 years, get zenkai from his fight again black and shown to be in Blue in his second fight again Hit to be stronger than his Blue kaioken in U6 saga

Dispo Should be 11000000×universal at least

Yes of course he does, he’s on the image for the durability negation page
You assume I've looked at the durability negation page in the last week, lol. Well, then uh, does Flash start off with phasing? Like, how often does he use it?

You assume I've looked at the durability negation page in the last week, lol. Well, then uh, does Flash start off with phasing? Like, how often does he use it?
From what I know, he doesn’t use it often, unless he knows the opponent can survive, or come back from it. Although, I’d say Dypso has a better chance of winning, since he one shots, while Barry doesnt exactly spam dura neg. not voting tho.

Barry has wincons tho. So it is still a valid matchup
True, but tbh Dyspo is more likely to win because Barry barely ever uses any of his wincons. Such as durability negation and phasing, which are like, the only things that keep him from getting one shot-

True, but tbh Dyspo is more likely to win because Barry barely ever uses any of his wincons. Such as durability negation and phasing, which are like, the only things that keep him from getting one shot-
So basically, Comic writers not using Flash’es skillset enough is why he loses

So basically, Comic writers not using Flash’es skillset enough is why he loses
I mean it's not really in character for Barry either way to use abilities that could potentially kill his opponent anyway if they couldn't just regen from it, which Dypso can't, and Barry will probably assume as such.

Back