• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Flan-chan (Composite) Vs N-Alex

Why Not?

Flan-chan (Composite): 2 (@BiasedForDioBrando, @Juggerton)

N-Alex: 5 (Alexcar3000, @TurboTriangle601, @KingPin0422, @Tabbender, @ChinMinhDuy)

Scenario:

Bloodlusted

NO MATTER THE VERSION YOU'RE FIGHTING YOU'RE ****** Version for Flan-chan (Composite)

B╠©╠º╠ø╠ü═óa╠Â╠©╠©╠À═ís╠ó╠Ç═Å╚®╠Â╠Ç═á? N-Alex

Another stomp for Flan

o
_
o

BreadsAltAccount said:
"Omae wa mou shinderu"
Inconclusive?

We can reach to inconclusive if we keep reviving her forever, like we do to stop TOBA from always dying by doing absolutely nothing 24/7 ovo

it's impossible for us to revive her

because it's impossible for her to need it

the only reason why this thread lasted this long is because she allowed it to

if she was serious alex would be dead and
o
thing anyone do would ever be able to bring him back

Hee, "impossible" you say, moge? ÔÖ¬ I LOVE the word your kind is used to say~ ÔÖ¬

It's ok, don't worry about me ÔÖ¬ You simply don't know, moge~ ÔÖ¬

I vote Flan-Chan with 9.9/10 difficulty.

N-Alex may be strong but he actually needs text to show his hax capacities, Which is a glass cannon next to Flan-Chan who doesn't need such silly notions such as making a entire paragraph of text to show how oh so strong your hax and "killys" are.

TurboTriangle601 said:
N-Alex may be strong but he actually needs text to show his hax capacities, Which is a glass cannon next to Flan-Chan who doesn't need such silly notions such as making a entire paragraph of text to show how oh so strong your hax and "killys" are.

Don't worry ÔÖ¬ I'll remove that useless text later~ ÔÖ¬ -w-

The "needed text", was them trying to think too much about it~ ÔÖ¬

Which is why they were murdered~ Ôÿà ovo

Why would he need a page anyway~ ÔÖ¬ -w-

Alexcar3000 said:
TurboTriangle601 said:
Don't worry ÔÖ¬ I'll remove that useless text later~ ÔÖ¬ -w-
The "needed text", was them trying to think too much about it~ ÔÖ¬

Which is why they were murdered~ Ôÿà ovo

Why would he need a page anyway~ ÔÖ¬ -w-
Touche.

BUUUUUUTTTTTTT

it technically "Doesn't count" since it wasn't settled on, besides, you could have an actual win against N-Alex. Don't add it yet or it won't be counted as a real victory, beside Flan-chan (Composite) is winning, just wait a lil.

Word of God, uh~? ÔÖ¬ Hee, that's great, because I have the Word of the Devil here then, and he says we don't give a crap about your "Word of God", oh wait, The Devil, I said~? ÔÖ¬ Oh, goodness gracious~! ÔÖ¬ But that's me~! Ôÿà

ovo

Going to vote N-Alex because... uh...

Well, I kind of dropped Mr. Black's Time Ring, and now N-Alex is back in his original body, and...

Well, point is, he's LV3 now ;u;

Yeah, and now he can k╠Ç═ó─»╠øl╠Á╠┤═á─║╠Â╠í═í Flan-chan super uber easily...

Alexcar3000 said:
Alex Mercy: 3 votes
Inconclusive: 1 vote

Flan-Chan: 3 votes

oh wow

Word of God, uh? ovo
It's only because of my, uh... little mistake that Flan-chan ended up in this position...

Tabbender said:
Votes are irrelevant though considering Flan already wo
I know she won!

The award of being the most killed person by N-Alex.

Congrats, Flan-chan! That's the only think you'll be better than Chen at ovo

Tabbender said:
Votes are irrelevant though considering Flan already wo
N-Alex just k╠À╠©═Å╠¿╠©i╠ó═×╠┤═ÿl╠ó╠ò═×l╠Á╠ós╠Â═ü╠ø now.

As I've been trying to say, he's LV3 now.

N-Alex gets outsmarted a majillion times over, Intelligence is the most potent power of them all.

If you are "beyond the concept of intelligence" or "killed intelligence" you have no intelligence at all.

Grandog leads the team and defeats N-Alex through sheer diplomacy and intellict. Doing away with that mindless brute child.

Omnipotence can be underestimated, But omniscience shouldn't.

TurboTriangle601 said:
N-Alex gets outsmarted a majillion times over, Intelligence is the most potent power of them all.
If you are "beyond the concept of intelligence" or "killed intelligence" you have no intelligence at all.

Grandog leads the team and defeats N-Alex through sheer diplomacy and intellict. Doing away with that mindless brute child.

Omnipotence can be underestimated, But omniscience shouldn't.
> decillions of years of experience

> not even omniscience

> omniscients got outsmarted since LV0

> also by pretty much everyone there, including fodder

> N-Alex killed every single one of those and can accuratelly kill every single thing, "possible" or "not" that his opponent "has" or "not", including the characteristic of them, even the one doggo has of being "wise" and "omniscient" as you say

> text is unneeded and page doesn't even matter so why bother with the above anyway

ovo

Yeah i don't give a shit about what you consider LV to be, Flan is above it

Fighting him at LV0 and at LV infinity is the same for her: just an infinitely small product of her mind

Tabbender said:
Yeah i don't give a shit about what you consider LV to be, Flan is above it
Fighting him at LV0 and at LV infinity is the same for her: just an infinitely small product of her mind
> implying I do

ovo

> implying infinite is impressive

ovo

You can add as many layers of infinity as you want i don't give a shit none of that is even remotely close to relevant from my perspective, let alone h
o
rs.

> implying I do and I'm not trolling cuz I know you count as one vote and your head canon doesn't matter in this thread and it will be added as an official win and you will restort to "Flan-chan let it happen" afterwards cuz you don't want to lose

ovo

> implying you were in control

ovo

Back