• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fixing the Jujutsu Kaisen Verse Page

• The AP downgrade thread still hasn't been concluded.
  • Most of the profiles need reworks, which some people have been doing already.
  • We need a CRT to scale the High Tiers to Hakari dodging lightning.
Talking about this thread.

This shouldn't be a staff thread to begin with. The supporters should be allowed to give their thoughts because this is their verse. This isn't even a massive revision, it's just fixing up the main page.

So what else needs help?
Anyway, all that's needed left is for an Administrator to help implement the note and the code. So I'm assuming Dread is still looking for one to assist in doing so.
Alright; I will ask an administrator to help me to add this note as well as the code. I will be giving them all instructions to do so!

I assisted Dread on the day of that message, the code is already implemented. It's even on the verse page already. The thread seems to be down to arguing over whether to classify a character as they are at the current point in the anime vs what they once were.

Actually, since we already added the note and Bambu helped me with this matter, we can move this to a general discussion to discuss the power of the verse.

Also, to supporters:
Is there any accepted calculations I need to add?

Actually, since we already added the note and Bambu helped me with this matter, we can move this to a general discussion to discuss the power of the verse.

Also, to supporters:
Is there any accepted calculations I need to add?
Well u need to remove this

• High-Tier characters mainly range in strength from tier 8 to tier 7-A
The verse's 7-A stuff is High 7-A and we aren't scaling the characters to it anymore. The power of the verse section just looks too dislocated. The grading system is unnecessary, there are multiple calcs that need to be added they just haven't been evaluated yet so until then can't put them idt.

I won't remove it unless you give an alternative (and I asked this before I even created this thread)

Sorry. You better help me to fix it.

We can't leave it just blank.

Commenting here since the thread is done and is planned to be moved to the general discussion.
The casual Geto's calc which is rated as supersonic, should be removed, the rest of the speed calcs are okay
You can replace the calc with this, even you need a replacement

Yuji dodges Mai bullet

No, give me an alternative.

Again, not removing until the whole section is fixed. The grading system is still simply there till the entire section can be replaced. Also, I don't think it's worth to argue, instead you could think of a better, consistent, accurate, well-formulated section.

Thanks besto friendo.

No, give me an alternative.

Again, not removing until the whole section is fixed. The grading system is still simply there till the entire section can be replaced. Also, I don't think it's worth to argue, instead you could think of a better, consistent, accurate, well-formulated section.

Thanks besto friendo.
The section can just be the regular explanation format we had before but remove the High 7-A stuff.

Well u need to remove this

• High-Tier characters mainly range in strength from tier 8 to tier 7-A
The verse's 7-A stuff is High 7-A and we aren't scaling the characters to it anymore. The power of the verse section just looks too dislocated. The grading system is unnecessary, there are multiple calcs that need to be added they just haven't been evaluated yet so until then can't put them idt.
I agree with this

@ImmortalDread @KingTempest @Mr._Bambu @Damage3245 @DarkDragonMedeus @Qawsedf234

Should somebody update our instruction page for proper formatting of verse pages with a section that explains how they can be formatted in this manner?

@ImmortalDread @KingTempest @Mr._Bambu @Damage3245 @DarkDragonMedeus @Qawsedf234

Should somebody update our instruction page for proper formatting of verse pages with a section that explains how they can be formatted in this manner?

@Just_a_Random_Butler

I have already done, and added it with the assistance from @Mr._Bambu

Thank you, but we likely need considerably more elaborate instructions regarding how to exactly follow your example, with the exception of the colour theme.

Oh, wait, do you mean, I should explain how I did this formatting. Oh man, it took me 3 hours (2 hours to do the pictures in Photoshop as well) to create it. I don't think, I could explain it thoroughly. I could simply link to some reliable HTML/CSS sites that explains well.

Not only that, but I need to note that this template, specifically is for Jujutsu Kaisen style, it is unlikely to be applicable in other verses, such as One piece, since they have unique pattern standards.

Okay. Never mind then, I suppose.

Did Bambu or some other administrator update one of our wiki's official Javascript pages with your code, or is our Jujutsu Kaisen verse page currently dependent on a personal Javascript page for you?

Bambu is the administrator who performed the update while I supervised and provided guidance. Essentially, we engaged in a call during which he shared his screen, and I delivered step-by-step instructions to ensure the success of the update and to prevent any disruption to the existing codebase.

Okay. That is good then. Thank you very much to both of you for helping out. 🙏🙂

Last edited:
So is there anything left to do here, or should we close this thread?

Back