• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fixing the Arrowverse page

Arrowverse is one of my favourite franchises of all time, I hold it very dear to my heart. So you can imagine why I want the page to be cleaned up. There is a fundamental flaw with how the page is formatted, that being that the characters are categorized by what show they originated in. I believe that this is bad for two reasons.

1. It is inconsistent with other shared universe franchise pages, such as DCEU or MCU.

2. As the annual crossover happens more and more, characters that aren't assigned to one particular show start to exist. The characters that come to mind are the Monitor, John Deegan and Roger Hayden.

The way to fix this is, in my opinion, to reformat the page to be more like MCU/DCEU. Instead of characters being assigned by television shows, they would be assigned by teams or species. For example, Flash, Elongated Ma and Vibe would be classified under "Central City Heroes". If needed, I could suggest what I believe would be the best classifications.

Furthermore, some Arrowverse character pages should have their name changed. A lot of them use civilian names (such as Cisco Ramon (CW)) even though the pages should use the character's alias. After all, Iron Man (MCU) isn't Tony Stark (MCU).

Of course, I would edit the page all by myself, I just wanted to make sure that the staff here would approve. I don't want to get banned, of course.

Andytrenom said:
This may work
What are your suggestions for the classifications?
My suggestions are as follows: Central City Heroes, Central City Criminals, Star City Heroes, Star City Criminals, League of Assassins, National City Heroes, National City Criminals, Alien Criminals, Legends, Freedom Fighters, Cosmic Entities (this would include Speed Force, Monitor, Music Meister, maybe Mxyzptlk), Gotham City Heroes (would only include Batwoman, though as her show progresses there is bound to be more heroes), Gotham City Villains (same deal with GCH, only includes John Deegan but will expand more) and Miscellaneous (Justice Society, Vixen, Freedom Fighters, New Reich).

Of course, this is just a rough draft. Some classifications may also have sub-classifications, i.e. Central City Criminals may be split into Human and Metahuman.

I think Music Meister should be miscellaneous, since who he was exactly was kinda left vague.

I would like Spino, Asura and Maverick's opinion

At least one or two of them

Lol you don't need to be staff to call knowledgeable members but alright, I'll do it.

Back