• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Hello. This CRT will mostly cover outdated pages or pages which are poorly done, as well as some other things.

Ghosts Rework​

Ghost Physiology​

So recently Ghost Physiology was accepted, but it is a complete mess right now, so I made this to fix it. Here is the summary:

Minor stuff: Mind Manipulation gets removed; Deepstone and Vengestone are added as weaknesses.

Major stuff:
New abilities and better scans
(better because they rely mostly on primary source - the series, instead of secondary source such as LEGO books):
New key "Ghost Warriors":
The Ghost Warriors were a large army of spirits that were once condemned to the Cursed Realm. In the years following the realm's creation, many people were banished to the Cursed Realm, where their bodies decayed while their spirits were imprisoned within for the rest of eternity. Most powers and abilities below are reliant on their master:

Other than having the general abilities and resistances all the ghosts have, Ghost Warriors also have:
Note on Regeneration: If Ghost Warrior is destroyed, he can immediately regenerate inside the Cursed Realm, another universe which is the stomach of his master, the Preeminent, however, this is in the majority of the times not combat applicable, since he cannot get out of it normally. If Ghost Warrior would be conventionally killed by an enemy in battle, Ghost would end up regenerating in the Cursed Realm but stuck inside of it, resulting in a victory via BFR for the opponent according to SBA. The only scenarios in which his regeneration would be fully applicable in battle would be if either the battle took place inside of the Cursed realm, or Ghost had a way to get out of it, such as getting summoned by the Preeminent if the latter is present near the battle location.

Everything else remains unchanged.

Ghosts profiles​

All of the ghosts profiles get the abilities that they have listed on Ghost Physiology page replaced by Ghost Warrior Physiology page itself. Same applies to Cole and Clouse but only for their Ghost and Dark Island keys respectively and they get only Ghost Physiology, not Ghost Warrior Physiology.

Morro​

Morro should have his "Possessing Lloyd" key as "Varies depending on Lloyd’s resistance, up to at least 4-C, likely far higher" due to Lloyd resisting Morro's possession, thus weakening him, and “likely higher” due to possessing both Energy and Wind elements in this key.

Lifting Strength: Class M (Could restrain Lloyd)

Optional equipment for Possessing Lloyd Key: Kai’s Airoblade (Here)
New Abilities: Durability Negation against Incorporeal beings. (just like Ninjas have it)

Others​

Any usage of “intangible” should become “incorporeal AND intangible” if referred to ghosts for obvious reasons.

Nadakhan Rework​

Nadakhan's current profile vs. new profile. Now, I get that I have to cover everything inside the CRT, but I posted it just in case. Here is the summary:

Powers and Abilities​

• Causality Manipulation - Justification is bad, it was simply Time Manipulation.
  • Resistance to Ice Manipulation - No justification and even after rewatching the season I have no idea where this comes from.
  • Necromancy - That was actually Resurrection.
  • Fate Manipulation from Djinn King key - it actually belongs to the Djinn Prince key.

Djinn Prince Key

NOTE: All of the abilities that are labeled as "Limited" in his Djinn Prince key can be used only if Nadakhan grants wishes for somebody else. However, as noted in his Djinn King key, he can use those abilities at his own will by granting wishes for himself upon gaining Infinite Wishes. (This will be added as an actual in the profile)

Djinn King Key

All previous abilities and resistances; abilities that were noted as "Limited" are no longer so as he can grant wishes for himself.

Djinn Prince Key

NOTE: Same stuff for abilities labeled as limited.

Djinn King Key

I also suggest a creation of new "key" for P&A only called "Via Djinn Blade". The purpose is to separate the abilities he can do by himself and with the weapon, which would make the profile far more organized. Most of the abilities gained by using someone else's power will just be noted as such. Since there are many new additions and a lot of new stuff, I'll just list everything that will be in the new "key":
Note: Abilities via Djinn Blade are granted due to Clouse, Wu, Misako being trapped in the Djinn Blade, and it was confirmed that all Elemental Masters were trapped by Nadakhan too, twice (besides obviously Jay, Nya and Skylor), and Nadakhan can use the powers of souls trapped in the Djinn Blade if he holds it.

Stats​

There are little-to-no good justifications to why he scales to Ninjas physically, so here is what I propose:

Attack Potency/Striking Strength/Durability

Star level (Should be comparable, if not superior, to his crew mates, who can physically harm Ninjas)

Lifting Strength​

At least Peak Human physically (Easily restrainedKai while lifting him in the air), Class K via the Djinn Blade (With the Element of Gravity), Unknown via Telekinesis (Could lift half of the Ninjago land)

Speed slight rewording​

Speed: FTL (Reacted to, dodged and blocked these lasers from Nindroids. Dodged every move from Sensei Wu. Faster than the Ninjas, although they can keep up with him), higher with the Djinn Blade (Using Element of Speed) | FTL (As fast as before), higher Attack Speed (His attacks consistently blitz Ninjas unless they are aim-dodging), higher with the Djinn Blade (Using Element of Speed)

Stamina

Superhuman (Can keep up with Ninjas in fights. Could stand and almost succeeded in striking Jay with Djinn Blade after being shoot by an entire bottle of the Tiger Widow's poison, a single drop of which can kill a full grown man within a few minutes")

Range

Standard Melee Range. Tens of Meters with various elemental and absorbed powers. At least Hundreds of Kilometers via teleportation (Can teleport to various parts of Ninjago). Unknown with telekinesis (Lifted half of the Ninjago land). Interdimensional via Realm Crystal and wishes (Teleported himself and Kai to an alternate version of Ninjago city that exists separately from the original Ninjago city and banished several of his crew members to other realms). Low Multiversal with Time Manipulation (Reverted back all of the Skybound events, which would include other Realms too)

Intelligence

Extraordinary Genius. Nadakhan was able to trick the all of Ninjago into thinking that the Ninja were criminals, despite their previous enormous popularity[3]. Was able to trick all of the Elemental Masters, including Ninjas, into wishing themselves away, besides Jay, Nya, and Skylor. Was said to be clever enough to trap someone as smart asWu, as seen in their fight in library[5]. CheckmatedZane in chess and made him to wish himself way, thus capturing him into the Djinn blade[6]. A captain of Misfortune's Keep. Kept his crew very loyal to him even if they were doubting till the very end.

Some other stuff​

A bit reworded and added more weaknesses:

He has no Standard Tactics at all so here we go:

Standard Tactics: Nadakhan would firstly try to convince the opponent into wishing three wishes from him, even saying anything personal to break one down, which he will try a loophole in or twist the words to make benefits for himself and make the opponent to wish themselves away. However, if he recognizes that those wishes are a threat to him, he will teleport away right before the wish is said, so he won't hear them and thus won't be obligated to grant them. If tricking into making any wishes is impossible, due to the opponent not being alone or this opportunity being unavailable in some other way, he would use abilities of those trapped in his Djinn Blade and other abilities such as teleporting to fight. In extreme situations, he would try to strike the opponent with the Djinn Blade, despite it being “not djinn way” and against his nature and preferences. | Nadakhan would BFR the opponent he does not deem worthy to even fight against. If he is toying with the opponent and still thinks himself invincible, he would play with them and use hax which “fits” the situation, like he decided to transform Ninja into the golden statues for them destroying “his works of art”. If the situation gets more threatening to him, he would likely use his abilities far better.

It's time for... layers!​

We have this page accepted which states that all elemental masters have this:
First of all, I don’t see why “possible”. It should be fully applied given that it poisons the spirit. Also, Overlord’s “Possessing Garmadon” key should have Soul Manipulation and Perception Manipulation too.

“But wasn’t the whole premise about layers?”
Well… let’s get to them now.

Ninjas some abilities​

Downgrades​

Dragon Form Ninjas​

For some reason, Ninjas in Dragon Form keys are said to be 15 universes into Low Multiverse (Under "statistic value", whatever it's supposed to mean) due to this thread. Anyway, in this thread it was decided that Overlord, FSM and USM scale to at least 4, likely 15 universes, and it will be labeled as "At least 2-C, likely far higher", so Dragon Form Ninjas should have their Tier slightly changed accordingly. Also, I don't think we really put note how high into the tier character scales.

Ninjas base​

Kai, Cole, Zane have this:
However, this was very specifically only due to them being there in the past when it all happened as stated by Garmadon. Further more, they couldn't remember events of Skybound after time was reverted, so yeah they shoudn't have it.

Elemental Powers​

Currently, all Elemental Masters have this:
Non-Physical Interaction: Elemental masters can harm intangible beings like ghosts.
However, this is not true, as although ghosts are intangible by default, they can willingly interact with the physical world with enough concentration, meaning that they can be interacted physically. One of the most notable examples of it is Ghost Warriors being able to fly through Lloyd's body with Lloyd being able to physically interact with Morro later. Additionally, we have a lot of elemental masters with no Energy Projection or anything like that, and Ninjas very explicitly can't physically harm ghosts unless the latter interact with physical world by their own will.

Edit: I just disagree that ALL elemental masters should have it, however Ninjas (and others) who showed it with right context, like when Zane froze Ghost Dragon off-guard meaning the latter would not be intending to harm him physically thus still being in Incorporeal-Intangible state, should have it on their separate profiles.

Lloyd Source Dragon Powered Key​

Simple thing: he has this:
Dimensional Manipulation (Capable of destroying Realms)
Problem: This is not Dimensional Manipulation at all.

Votes​

Agree: @Lloydblitzed @Woomica
Disagree:
Neutral:

Last edited:
I agree with everything, but I think they should get NPI against Incorporeal beings specifically instead of intangible beings, as ghost are by default counted as incorporeal beings
Given how the verse treats it: ghosts can interact with physical world at will but will get vulnurable to physical attacks too, I don't think it would apply as the very point of NPI is to be able to interact with things that normal people are not supposed to be able to.

Updated Ghosts Rework section with Morro upgrade and “Others
Also changed Morro’s downgrade: I think “Varies, up to at least 4-C, likely far higher” is what actually needed to be done in such cases.

Edit: Just realized that it isn’t really a downgrade atp, so just moved it to Morro’s change revisions in Ghosts Rework.

Last edited:
Any abilities I don't mention below I'm fine with.
Alright
This would be Low-Godly weirdly enough, since they are technically only regenerating their Souls, and not their bodies which is a requirement.
I mean, they have no bodies to begin with. They (souls) become physical and act as bodies when they willingly interact with the physical world as I showed in the OP, and when someone destroys them, they should destroy that part too, but they regenerate regardless, so wouldn’t it be Mid-Godly?
He does actually look back here and notice the attack.
He does look to the left a bit, but he wouldn’t be able to see what Jay is doing from that angle.

Alright

I mean, they have no bodies to begin with. They (souls) become physical and act as bodies when they willingly interact with the physical world as I showed in the OP, and when someone destroys them, they should destroy that part too, but they regenerate regardless, so wouldn’t it be Mid-Godly?
Even if their souls act as bodies, unless they're literally bodies, they're just regenerating their souls, which doesn't qualify as Mid-Godly. It doesn't really change anything versus battle-wise, people with normal Existence Erasure stuff still won't be able to kill them.
He does look to the left a bit, but he wouldn’t be able to see what Jay is doing from that angle.
Perhaps, but then again they're Legos. And it's clear he had conscious thought before taking action, so I disagree with it being Instinctive Action.

Back