• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

First Godzilla Singular Point Upgrade!

Hi guys, welcome to the very first upgrade for SP kaiju.

This accepted calc from last episode should have a Small City level for Terrestris, also a new key for his powered up version/Giant Jet Jaguar to At least Island level+ physically (He fought 100 meters tall Ultima---- who scales to this storm he can manipulate, and Island level+ cloud dispersion feat done by Godzilla's Atomic Breath + Jet Jaguar's Orthagonal Diagonalizer.

Salunga should be also be upgraded for surviving the explosion of Shiva. He also has now electrical powers according the plot and the episode

Ultima should have Massively Hypersonic attack speed via this calc

---------------

On the other side GMK Godzilla should be donwgraded to City level+ while using normal attacks and Mountain level when using his Gravitational AB

And one upgrade to Base FW Godzilla and kaiju with these accepted calc by Kieran

Thoughts?

Last edited:
I agree with everything, but why is Godzilla high 6-A with atomic breath on his profile? The atomic breath didn't disperse the storm it was the OD that Jet set of which reacted with the red dust and cleared the area.

I agree with everything, but why is Godzilla high 6-A with atomic breath on his profile? The atomic breath didn't disperse the storm it was the OD that Jet set of which reacted with the red dust and cleared the area.
While the surface area would mean Ultima and Jet didn't take much of this, Jet Jaguar's Orthagonal Diagonalizer CAUSED this as well as Godzilla's atomic breath. Since both attacks combined caused this, we could say half the AP for both.

While the surface area would mean Ultima and Jet didn't take much of this, Jet Jaguar's Orthagonal Diagonalizer CAUSED this as well as Godzilla's atomic breath. Since both attacks combined caused this, we could say half the AP for both.
As far as I can tell there isn't any evidence that Godzilla atomic breath contributed to the dispersing of the clouds. The Orthagonal Diagonalizer dispersed the red dust by reacting with it and turning it into crystals. The most you could say is that Godzilla set the bomb off with his atomic breath, but the whole scene is a bit vague with jet saying he was the code so is he also the bomb? I think Jet should be the only one to scale to the bomb and only up to high 6-A with the bomb since the bomb is dependent on how much red dust is around it.

As far as I can tell there isn't any evidence that Godzilla atomic breath contributed to the dispersing of the clouds. The Orthagonal Diagonalizer dispersed the red dust by reacting with it and turning it into crystals. The most you could say is that Godzilla set the bomb off with his atomic breath, but the whole scene is a bit vague with jet saying he was the code so is he also the bomb? I think Jet should be the only one to scale to the bomb and only up to high 6-A with the bomb since the bomb is dependent on how much red dust is around it.
I already told you. Godzilla's power helped make the dispersal.

If these upgrades are scaled from accepted calculations, they are probably fine to apply.

Back