• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Firefox Samurai vs The Drunk Swordsman (grace)

The retainer of the Kouzuki family against the Kazamatsuri family leader.

•Low 7-B forms.

• Shinsuke's AP: 4.8 Megatons
  • Kin'emon's AP: 5.8 Megatons
•Speed is Equalized.

•They starts at 7 meters

Hyoudou Shinsuke: 7

Kin'emo:

Inconclusive:

How powerful is Shinsuke's Spiritual Interference since Mind Manipulation and Sleep Manipulation is seems like a good combination to take down Kin'emon and how likely is he going to use this Spiritual Interference

His spiritual interference is comparable to Senya's which is superior to Tribe of Void's mindhax. Tribe of Void can control hundred of demons at same time.

However, Shinsuke generally don't use his spiritual interference in combat, he prefer use this ability to remove people's and demons to mind control. The only scenario he considers using this ability in combat is against enemies with mind-based powers.

Shinsuke fights using his swordsman skills alongside with his Maken Arabuki's air-based powers (Fligh, Forcefield, Air slashes, and everything else).

Let's see.

Kin'emon higher AP and Precognition will allow him to be able to handle direct confrontation against Shinsuke. He can increase that gap with Busōshoku Haki since I believe he fought equally against Brooks without using it.

Shinsuke has a way, way higher range than Kin'emon with his wind attacks and has better mobility with flight. Shinsuke does have the option to increase his AP with Rage Power by letting his bloodlust take over him, creating this bloodthirsty aura around him to try and intimidate Kin'emon. However, that make give Kin'emon an advantage since the more killing intent the enemy has, the easier their attacks are to predict with Haki.

Shinsuke's Power Nullifcation does nothing here and I don't know about the BFR thing of his. Does he hit them very hard that they are sent flying?

Both has their versions of Forcefield Creation to protect them. Invisibility from Shinsuke is counter by Haki to see aura. Don't know what the deal with Astral Projection from Shinsuke and Dream Manipulation is only when he is in the Spiritual Realm, which the fight does not take place in.

Kin'emon's problems in this fight is his horrible lack of range and mobility due to no flight. He can try jumping really high but for someone with flight, it may be easier said than done and leave himself open to be attacked. Shinsuke's problem is Kin'emon's Precognition as he could predict all of his attacks and dodge it. If he gives in to his bloodlust, it just makes it easier for Kin'emon to read his movements. Not too mention that Kin'emon is the physically stronger of the two

I believe I was the only one who read Sengoku Youko in this discussion, so some things to clarify here:

• Shinsuke only fight with "killing intent" when he was at pre-timeskip due some things that happen with his friends. After the timeskip he becomes a pacific man and even domain the spiritual interference, which is able only to wise and calm people (I must edit the page to make it clear that he has lost these abilites).
  • Invisibility is not combat applicable and he needs someone else to be able to use this.
  • Shinsike's BFR is via air manipulation, he uses Arabuki's air to send people flying far away to the battlefield.
Another thing, but about Kin, when he uses kenbunshoku to precog? I just remember he using this to detect people's presence.

I remember Calaca not considering characters possessing haki abilities that they didn't show to have, like he says about Zoro don't having precognition feats.

Yeah, at the very best Kin'emon might have a few glimpses of Precog, but it's not too big of a factor here.

Range and Flight - the bane of all Melee fighters with no chance of hitting them without projectile attacks. Kin'emon have Precognition, limited and minor as it is, but it won't help him to attack a foe he can't reach.

So, I vote for Hyoudou unless it is out of character for Hyoudou to stay out of range and spam wind attacks and attack close and personal

Back