• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The_Wright_Way

VS Battles
Retired
Genos vs. Esdeath

Both at least 7-b.

Post-upgrade Genos.

Speed equalized.

Time Stop and Ice storm Commander-In-Chief is restricted.

One punch man genos by delila2110-d8rii23
Genos

vs.
Esdeath one hit

Hmmm....this is kinda hard to analyzing,but i give Genos via latest upgrade (G4 armor),sure speed is equalized,but Genos have more tool and more durable because he's cyborg (cyborg durability is more strnger than super human IMO) to defeat her,but there is Mahapadma,Esdeath trump card,but given the fact that this is latest upgrade,Genos can create an afterimage just like Akame did,soon as Esdeath realize she get nuked so hard by Genos cannon.

I give Genos 8.3/10 win ratio.

NOTE : i can't remember latest Genos feat because i read OPM 1 month ago so feel free to correct me.

Gargoyle One said:
Doesn't Esdeath just freeze him on contact?

Even Esdeath can freeze her via contact,Genos can generated heat given that he's heat manipulation.Altough Esdeath are resistance agaisnt fire and heat,Genos can use his heat manipultion as defensive state.

If you mentioned Mahapadma,Genos is slightly more faster than her.

He needs to use heat Manipulation, but he's frozen on contact. And she resists heat,

Speed is Equalized, he's not faster

Gargoyle One said:
He needs to use heat Manipulation, but he's frozen on contact. And she resists heat,
Speed is Equalized, he's not faster

Souka?

But Even she frozen in contact and Esdeath use his killing blow,Genos is still cyborg,altough his body get dismembered he's still can fight,and after Esdeath use Mahapadma she's vulnearable so Genos can kill her with his last power .

Heat manipulation can distract Esdeath for short time while Genos can escape to analyzing her.

Well i use slightly more faster because i analyzing this battle as Akame vs Esdeath anime ver,but Akame get replaced by Genos so that my point.

I still vote for Genos side.

No, his whole body will get frozen on contact, he wouldn't be able to move or fight.

Tatsumi resisted her ice and she barely paid Mind, she'll be fine.

Read the post, "Speed is Equalized". They are the same speed.

Voting Esdeath

Hmmm...okay,i give Genos 7.5/win ratio due of speed equalized and realizing that Esdeath is smart enough to stop Genos,even then Genos still have more advantages IMO.

He really doesn't....

Every single thing he does is countered by Esdeath, she's more skilled, wider range, can spam ice from afar.

No reason she wouldn't take this

Well Genos actually has an advantage here to a certain degree. Attacking vital spots won't really working seeing as how the man's a cyborg. And i don't believe Esdeath has Fire Resistance at this point in time.

Anyhow Genos has better mobility and agility, fire which can melt her ice easily and his scanner is gonna come in handy here allowing him to keep track on Esdeath at all times. And as Velox brought up, Genos can create after images to fool Esdeath just as Akame did.

Knightofannihilation666 said:
Well Genos actually has an advantage here to a certain degree. Attacking vital spots won't really working seeing as how the man's a cyborg. And i don't believe Esdeath has Fire Resistance at this point in time.

Anyhow Genos has better mobility and agility, fire which can melt her ice easily and his scanner is gonna come in handy here allowing him to keep track on Esdeath at all times. And as Velox brought up, Genos can create after images to fool Esdeath just as Akame did.

Goddammit,i change my vote for Esdeath,but your comment make me change again to Genos.

OK,i vote Genos again and will not change.

But as Gargoyle said,froze via contact can change the result you know ( i believe he's mentioned mahapadma).

She's always had fire resistance.

Afterimages is non canon anime filler.

He's not voting tho

She's always had fire resistance? Mind giving me a scan of that.

Pretty sure Genoa created after images in Genos vs Sonic

Also Esdeath isn't escaping something like this.

Genos takes this for me
9YSKf2c d

1. I've never been able to scan, but she survived getting burned completely in a flashback during her time with Najenda, she also has zero other keys, so of course, kinda has to have it.

That's a city level explosion, Esdeath does the same with ice Mind you

Gargoyle One said:
1. I've never been able to scan, but she survived getting burned completely in a flashback during her time with Najenda, she also has zero other keys, so of course, kinda has to have it.
That's a city level explosion, Esdeath does the same with ice Mind you

Well,Esdeath can froze the whole city but Genos can easily melt the ice to escape,manwhile the scan that given by @Knight make me realized that the temperature is really extreme.Sure Esdeath have a resistance agaisnt fire and heat,but we don't know can she resist a extreme heat that can match earth core temperature? i guess not.

1: I'll look, and what do you mean she has zero other key's? She has a 7-A Key and I thought she had her fire resistance from fighting Tyrant.

2: Uhh no she actually can't. That scan wasn't meant to show off his AP but rather his AoE. Esdeath doesn't have AoE anywhere near that big meanwhile Genos does.

Knightofannihilation666 said:
1: I'll look, and what do you mean she has zero other key's? She has a 7-A Key and I thought she had her fire resistance from fighting Tyrant.

2: Uhh no she actually can't. That scan wasn't meant to show off his AP but rather his AoE. Esdeath doesn't have AoE anywhere near that big meanwhile Genos does.
? No that's just her being possibly 7A. It ain't a different key.

I point to the feat that made her 7B in the first place.

Course if the time Stop is unrestricted then she wins easily

If the time stop is unrestricted this becomes way to unfair for Esdeath and besides no one complained about it in bang vs. Esdeath. Also Gargoyle us giving reasons why Esdeath would win regardless so if you ask me this seems perfectly fair.

Brah you can't just restricted hax because it was unfair.. also we have rules to not equalize stats but somehow lets this type match where certain power/hax is being restricted...

I cannot wait to create Reinhard vs Yhwach but Longinus+Gladsheimr+Low Godly regen is restricted..

Not Jim Sterling said:
Brah you can't just restricted hax because it was unfair.. also we have rules to not equalize stats but somehow lets this type match where certain power/hax is being restricted...
I cannot wait to create Reinhard vs Yhwach but Longinus+Gladsheimr+Low Godly regen is restricted..

Plz no,that make a paradox.

Both ice-storm commander in chief and time stop were restricted in Esdeath's fight with bang and that match was still added. Heck Esdeath even won that match. This isn't any different.

Not Jim Sterling said:
This is different simply because i was here, like do you think i dont have the right to protest?
I'm assuming your joking but just in case of course you have the right to protest. Everybody on this wiki has there own voice worth hearing unless they violate the rules.

I just cant see good reasons to restrict certain ability(well except for example case like Yhwach where he do have key where he cant use the A) just cause it was unfair since we not alowed equalize stats just because it was unfair from the weaker character, but why we can restricted certain ability just because it was unfair for the certain opponent?

Back