• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I've done this before, but I can't remember why I removed it.

Hitsugaya is better in almost all areas really. Skill, intelligence, versatility and all that but Natsu probably has more range and his fire seems like a hard counter to his ice, especially since he can probably nullify it the same way he does to other attacks. Still, Hitsugaya is no slouch in close combat if it comes down to it, and he has useful abilities like his ice clone which he can use as a distraction to possibly land a decisive blow, helped by the fact that he can perform cutting and piercing attacks.

So, maybe Hitsugaya? I'm not sure, really. He had a lot of trouble against Bazzard because of the heat.

@Burning Well he Bankai was stolen whenever he fought Bazz if memory serves me correctly.

So I'm guessing you still need time to vote?

Yeah, but Bazzard was casual and used only one finger. He also told Hitsugaya that even if he had his Bankai, he would murk him with just one finger. But I dunno, that might be just how good his flames are.

Yeah.

If Toshirou has his Bankai, wouldn't he win if he lasts long enough for the timers to shatter? Or are we not counting his timed transformation in this match?

The way I see it, if he has his Bankai and the timed transformation isn't restricted, Natsu only has a couple minutes to win or he loses.

Toshiro isn't starting in his Bankai but he can use it whenever. And even in base form Toshiro has a minor AP advantage.

I get that. But that being the case, if he can use it, that means the timed transformation is still in play. Toshirou may win without bankai, and infact he has my vote, but all I'm saying is, with access to his bankai and the transformation not being restricted, ultimately, Natsu would have a few minutes to win at best and being he has the advantage in element type, it's not too far fetched to assume Toshirou may use Bankai sooner rather than later.

And remember, Toshiro can freeze a pretty big area and his Ice in Adult form negates the powers of his targets, so Natsu would have to muscle out of getting frozen.

Then Toshirou has access to Kidou, at least should be able to use those the lieutenants have used being a prodigy and Graduating early from the academy (iirc?) Where they are taught.

Hmmm

Maybe Natsu high diff? Only for the fact that he can melt Toshiro's Ice so there's a elemental advantage And like Burning said, Toshiro was having problems with Bazz-Bs Flames

Isn't Bazz stronger than Narsu though?

I guess it doesn't matter as Town Level Fire Based Attacks > Town Level Ice Based attacks due to elemental advantage, but, even that being the case, I wouldn't give Natsu the win as Toshirou has at least 63 different sealing spells at his disposal being proficient enough to use Bakudo 63 without an incantation and likely the same number in Hado.

Burning Full Fingers said:
Yeah, but Bazzard was casual and used only one finger. He also told Hitsugaya that even if he had his Bankai, he would murk him with just one finger. But I dunno, that might be just how good his flames are.

Yeah.
I'm pretty that was just bazzard being overconfident when he said that. I'm sure if hitsugaya had his bankai he would have to use all his fingers during that battle. But natsu doesn't have hitsugaya versatility to win against him. Their powers are the same level when it comes down to fire dragon roar vs ice dragon beam. but besides that hitsugaya dominates in mobility kido and skills. Toshiro wins

Oh thread that lies in the depths of oblivion (otherwise known as the year of 2017), I command thee, arise in the name of the Necromancer!
57c19fc3fc3a56d743f84783eb248808--undead-mage-lich-necromancer

Back