• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fire Punch Revision

I give this revision a
11e.png

out of ten.

jokes aside ill check the reworked profile later

Yea rework looks good. You could calculate how strong he would be for lifting that tree if the plant's age has ever been shown, for obvious reasons.

I have no comments on the rework itself but this CRT has made me want to read Fire Punch.

Damn I'll say as usual you've made a much better and detailed looking profile even if I don't know about the verse

I have no comments on the rework itself but this CRT has made me want to read Fire Punch.
Please never look at the profile again and do, it's amazing (if a little edgy early on, but that is very worth it) and going into it unspoiled is totally worth it

Please never look at the profile again and do, it's amazing (if a little edgy early on, but that is very worth it) and going into it unspoiled is totally worth it
Well, to late, I already did, but, reading it right now(on chapter 10) and I'm loving it.

To actually comment on the revision, it looks a lot more fleshed out than the current profile, so, I think it's fine but I don't know enough about Fire Punch to say if anything is incorrect or not.

Looks better than the old one but Others, References, and Discussions, should be placed at the bottom of the page.

Looks better than the old one but Others, References, and Discussions, should be placed at the bottom of the page.
They are, what's under them is just drafts for other possible files for the verse.

Fine to apply?

Finished reading Fire Punch and can now comment on the authenticity/correctness of the rework, which I mostly agree with, but;

Shouldn't Agni also have social influencing when he has Doma's fire? Or does he not because the constant agony makes him a dumbass?

Shouldn't Agni also have social influencing when he has Doma's fire? Or does he not because the constant agony makes him a dumbass?
Yeah that's basically why I didn't.

Did you like FP? also damn you're a speed reader

Aight. I think that makes sense, I just wanted to make sure.

And yeah, Fire Punch was awesome, but it was also ******* insane ngl, took me a good couple minutes to process the ending.

Aight. I think that makes sense, I just wanted to make sure.

And yeah, Fire Punch was awesome, but it was also ******* insane ngl, took me a good couple minutes to process the ending.
That's how you know it's good shit (y)

Yeah.

Agni ******* his "sister" kinda caught me off guard ngl.
Yeah that is kinda wild but at the same time I feel it's ultimately meant to be a good ending. I dunno if they're really actually having intercourse either, I doubt either of them even know what that is by this point

Back