• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

FIRE FORCE CRT: CHARON THE REFLECTOR, CHARON THE PROTECTOR (Powers and Ability Additions)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arnoldstone18

#1 Nero Enthusiast
Username Only
Yo!

stuffed my face with yakisoba when making this.

Charon's page is outdated and needs to be revised. the following should be added

powers and abilities: Analytical Prediction (able to sense danger and counter accordingly), Statistic amplification (the power of explosions can be increased up to how much energy is stored up), Limited Invulnerability (while absorbing energy with all parts of his body, it is immune to damage), Acrobatics (here), Energy Manipulation.

range: Tens of kilometers with explosions, up to planetary with energy blasts

weakness: Vulnerable to counterattacks during energy expulsion | Has a limit to the amount of energy he can absorb which would leave him no option but to self-destruct albeit he could fire a final massive blast before his body disintegrates.

Suggestions summary of the thread: (agreed, neutral, disagree)

-adding extrasensory perception instead of analytical predictions
-adding enhanced senses, capable of fighting blindfolded.
-removing invulnerability (2 agree, 1 neutral, 1 disagree)

-adding range (4 agrees, 1 disagree)
-make weakness more concise
-supernatural willpower added
-resistance to madness manipulation added
-resistance to radiation added, check
here too for this to be added to all 2nd gens and 3rd gens

powers and abilities: Extrasensory perception, enhanced senses (able to sense danger and counter accordingly), Statistic amplification (the power of explosions can be increased up to how much energy is stored up), Acrobatics (here), Energy Manipulation, supernatural willpower, resistance to madness manipulation, resistance to radiation.

range: Tens of kilometers with explosions, up to planetary with massive energy blasts

weakness: Vulnerable to counterattacks during energy expulsion | Has a limit to the amount of energy he can absorb before he overloads

Last edited:
Yo!

Charon's page is outdated and needs to be revised. the following should be added

My Thoughts:
During a vs match up, I wanted to reference his page and there was so much lack of information. That's why I decided to make this to fill in most of what I think are missing. Feel free to suggest more things to be added because I feel like I'm missing something. In my opinion, I think he should very much have limited invulnerability during absorption, if you agree please bring it up below. I also feel like the explanation of his ignition ability is a tiny tiny bit flawed but I'm indifferent about that tbh. There is also work being done on his AP and durability by other supporters of this peak verse which I will stay away.
not sure about the precog it could be extrasensory perception so I'm neutral on that and invulnerability other than that I agree and I assume the range is because he sent the blast from Nataku to the moon and Dragon into orbit when he absorbed exceedingly large amounts of energy which if that's the case should be noted in the profile. Weaknesses are fine as well tho

How many times I have to say this to, this has already been fixed and just waiting for a few CRT to pass this.
If you want to help fix the FF pages you can send a message in the general discussion thread and also participate in the on going CRT

Anyway, No on invulnerability as that’s not invulnerability
Why should he have acrobatics? Where was he shown to do so?
Also that’s not Analytical prediction

Also the range thing is BS he does not have such ranges the range from his last attack was not his at all and he was not the one who made the feat, while the one from nataku son was not something he can do on his own

And the second part of the weakness is supposed to be simply “Has a limit to how much energy he can absorb” nothing more

Yo!

My Thoughts:
During a vs match up, I wanted to reference his page and there was so much lack of information. That's why I decided to make this to fill in most of what I think are missing. Feel free to suggest more things to be added because I feel like I'm missing something. In my opinion, I think he should very much have limited invulnerability during absorption, if you agree please bring it up below. I also feel like the explanation of his ignition ability is a tiny tiny bit flawed but I'm indifferent about that tbh. There is also work being done on his AP and durability by other supporters of this peak verse which I will stay away.
Rest

How many times I have to say this to, this has already been fixed and just waiting for a few CRT to pass this.
If you want to help fix the FF pages you can send a message in the general discussion thread and also participate in the on going CRT
I did participate in your CRT, but didn't get any help.

I'm not going to take your word for it that it's already there. After what happened last time I did + Dalesean told me its AP and Durability related stuff.

Anyway, No on invulnerability as that’s not invulnerability

Then what?

Why should he have acrobatics? Where was he shown to do so?

Click on the hyperlink

Also that’s not Analytical prediction

Then what?

Also the range thing is BS he does not have such ranges the range from his last attack was not his at all and he was not the one who made the feat, while the one from nataku son was not something he can do on his own

None of his attacks from his ignition ability are what he can do on his own.

Since he makes the energy from the attack his and releases that energy, he is the one that made the feat and he should have those ranges.

And the second part of the weakness is supposed to be simply “Has a limit to how much energy he can absorb” nothing more

Thanks for the suggestion for the text to be more concise, however it is always important to know the specific consequences of reaching said limit.

neutral atm just waiting to see:

a) why Pain disagrees with some of the hax
b) What’d get instead

I did participate in your CRT, but didn't get any help.

I'm not going to take your word for it that it's already there. After what happened last time I did + Dalesean told me its AP and Durability related stuff.
And we are releasing the CRTs one after the other they are already in file like I told you many times
The abilities thread comes last just calm down and if you have anything to help with send a message in the discussion thread
Then what?
Energy absorption

The hyperlink should be linked to the “acrobatics page” not the feat, the feat should be linked to a text with the description of the feat that’s how it works
Then what?
Danger sense, enhanced senses (enhanced sixth)
None of his attacks from his ignition ability are what he can do on his own.
Actually those two were special attacks he is not getting a range from it for normal attacks or anything similar and he was not the one who even shot at dragon why do you have it as a reason?

Since he makes the energy from the attack his and releases that energy, he is the one that made the feat and he should have those ranges.
Nah like I said, special attacks
Thanks for the suggestion for the text to be more concise, however it is always important to know the specific consequences of reaching said limit.
They are badly worded that’s all
“Has a limit to amount of energy he can absorb before he overloads” says it all

Anyway like I said you are hindering future revisions that have been planned and I will like you to stop this is like your second or third CRT iirc and I’ve told you many times already. Is it until you get an official request to stop?

And we are releasing the CRTs one after the other they are already in file like I told you many times
The abilities thread comes last just calm down and if you have anything to help with send a message in the discussion thread

Hopefully, this CRT expedites this process, I'll check the other ones after.

Energy absorption

The absorption medium is his body, and his body suffers no damage during the process. If he didn't have invulnerability, he would've been getting damaged as he absorbs KE attacks. He absorbs the damage.

Conditional Invulnerability against KE-based attacks should suffice.

seems like precognition to me
Actually those two were special attacks he is not getting a range from it for normal attacks or anything similar and he was not the one who even shot at dragon why do you have it as a reason?

how is the first one a special attack? The Nataku's attack is a normal attack just like any other, Charon absorbed the attack just like any other, and Charon projected the blast to the moon just like other attacks he would do on a smaller scale.

As for the second case, it is clearly not a special attack, wasn't the blast simply redirected to Dragon? what do you mean by "shot at dragon", please be ethical. The trajectory of the blast was simply changed. Charon's range is justified.
They are badly worded that’s all
“Has a limit to amount of energy he can absorb before he overloads” says it all

Your wording seems fine.

Anyway like I said you are hindering future revisions that have been planned and I will like you to stop this is like your second or third CRT iirc and I’ve told you many times already. Is it until you get an official request to stop?
As I have said before, I will see what you are working on and give my input later. Otherwise, I will continue to make CRTs as it is not against the rules to do so. Please be ethical in your claims as I have only made 1 CRT which I'm sure hinders nothing

Hopefully, this CRT expedites this process, I'll check the other ones after.

The absorption medium is his body, and his body suffers no damage during the process. If he didn't have invulnerability, he would've been getting damaged as he absorbs KE attacks. He absorbs the damage.

Conditional Invulnerability against KE-based attacks should suffice.
Please read the invulnerability page well, it’s not invulnerability, it’s energy absorption
seems like precognition to me
Glad you mentioned “to you” cause that’s not precog it’s simple enhanced senses.
how is the first one a special attack? The Nataku's attack is a normal attack just like any other, Charon absorbed the attack just like any other, and Charon projected the blast to the moon just like other attacks he would do on a smaller scale.
Attacks he does not scale to are considered special attacks it’s pretty simple.
As for the second case, it is clearly not a special attack, wasn't the blast simply redirected to Dragon? what do you mean by "shot at dragon", please be ethical. The trajectory of the blast was simply changed. Charon's range is justified.
So that’s a feat for Maki and Hinamawa
Your wording seems fine.
Obviously
As I have said before, I will see what you are working on and give my input later. Otherwise, I will continue to make CRTs as it is not against the rules to do so. Please be ethical in your claims as I have only made 1 CRT which I'm sure hinders nothing
You have made two and the first one and this one, are things that are already addressed in upcoming CRTs.
Actually it may not be against the rule but sometimes people still wait before making CRT, that’s why you don’t see 6B on luffy profiles or the Boruto profiles updated. And yes I can get you an official request for you to stop making CRTs that have already been planned for and will be covered in future revisions.
We have been working on the profiles for months, a few more weeks before the CRT are passed won’t kill anyone.

If you have anything that you think you will like to add after the CRTs maybe you feel like we missed something, you can make the CRTs then, but absolutely calm down for now.

Please read the invulnerability page well, it’s not invulnerability, it’s energy absorption
If I didn't know what it is, I wouldn't have added it, would I?

As for my claim, I believe there is a relationship between absorption and invulnerability.

Since the entire body is the medium of absorption, it conveniently grants his body immunity to KE-based attacks, thus satisfying the criteria for invulnerability against KE attacks.

The limit to his invulnerability, however, = the limit of absorption.

Glad you mentioned “to you” cause that’s not precog it’s simple enhanced senses.
  • Enhanced Sixth: Users of this rare ability can feel changes without knowing how or why, often reaching into precognition

Again, feels like precognition to me don't you think?

Attacks he does not scale to are considered special attacks it’s pretty simple.
So that’s a feat for Maki and Hinamawa

I'll let Arthur tell you why this is bs
There is no reason the range shouldn't be applied to Charon as it had enough force, from Charon, to travel such a distance. Maki and Hinamawa Hinawa* merely changed the attack's trajectory.

Actually, it may not be against the rule but sometimes people still wait before making CRT, that’s why you don’t see 6B on luffy profiles or the Boruto profiles updated. And yes I can get you an official request for you to stop making CRTs that have already been planned for and will be covered in future revisions.
We have been working on the profiles for months, a few more weeks before the CRT are passed won’t kill anyone.

If you have anything that you think you will like to add after the CRTs maybe you feel like we missed something, you can make the CRTs then, but absolutely calm down for now.

Idk about boruto but Luffy's upgrade is delayed for reasons that are understandable: waiting for wano to end. Unlike you, the fandom is pretty honest when asked questions about their proceedings. you can make an official request? lol I wonder how your last official request went. I will not make CRTs that hinder anything being worked on so don't worry you wouldn't have to go through with another official request. trust me, at least I'm capable of keeping my word.

Already gave my input have nothing else to add and not interested in going around in circles with someone like you.
Would fix Charon profiles later on when it gets to the abilities CRT anyway.

invulnerability, in a pseudo sense, is due to the absorption itself, the logic behind it is that Charon never gets damaged because the medium of absorption is his entire body. Since this fits the criteria for the Invulnerability page. I propose adding it as conditional form of invulnurability against KE-based attacks.
Updated OP

Agree with the OP, however there could be a case for Enhanced Senses considering he lives and fights with blindfolds on and only takes them off at the epilogue.
Honestly I feel this could further my limited ana predictions argument too since he was still able to sense danger while being blindfolded. Let’s see other opinions regarding that.

I also realized the blast from Charon that was directed towards dragon can’t be used as justifications for his planetary range because he died while doing it. However, the case of his feat with Nataku’s blast is still a valid justification

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back