• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fiona Goode is Too Low Tier on this site

Fiona Goode can throw a house. Her greatest striking strength is much higher than 9 C as it's shown on this site. If you can throw a house, that makes you building level, maybe even large building level. Also, psychometry is misspelled.

No. But by her own statement, "She says she can throw a house". . . It would probably be a good idea to go by her own words.

Well I supposed a possibly building level may Ben OK. It is probably best to get some American Horor Story knowledgeable members to sound off l.

I should also mention she is capable of wiping the floor with the entire Coven in a confrontation. Nann, Queenie, Madison, Zoe, Murtle, and Misty, all at once. I'm not sure if that elevates her Tiering that much, but it's probably at least a little significant.

You need to message the knowledgeable members of American Horror Story, found here, and ask them to evaluate this before it can be applied.

Well, the problem is that a statement is not proof unless it is reliable, but maybe we could place her as "At least 9-C, possibly 8-C"?

Tossing around a house is solid 9-A. It'd be in the Gigajoule range only in the case of an especially large house thrown at solid Subsonic speeds.

I'd suggest going with 9-A.

Okay. I am just uncertain if all we have to go by is a possible boast.

If it is hyperbole with nothing to support it, then she might have to stay where she is. But if there is something in the story to indicate that it is not hyperbole, then I recommend 9-A.

"At least 9-C, possibly 9-A" perhaps?

Well, it is established she can wipe out all six witches in her Coven at once in a fight, so even if she can't throw a house, she can still fight a bunch of other witches and come out on top.

Misty Day can resurrect the dead, Queenie is a living voodoo doll, Madison is a powerful telekinetic, Zoe can cast spells of different effects effectively, Nann is a telepath, Murtle is a powerful telekinetic, All of these witches know telekinesis, lastly there's Cordelia, who at least has telekinesis. These witches are capable of flipping buses easily with their telekinesis, all of them, at will.

Code:
http://ahsfx.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Witches

This would scale from that the weaker witches could throw busses, and she claimed to be able to throw a house.

I discovered that the house comment was just a joke based on the Wizard Of Oz. But still, the weaker witches can all flip buses, and she claims that flipping a bus is child's play.

No. She can't destroy a bus with telekinesis. She can defeat six other witches that can flip busses though. All at the same time.

I'd like to note that although she's definitely 9-B, perhaps an addendum could be made of "At least 9-B with Telekinesis"

That should probably be fine.

Back