• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You need to stop using parentheses for the references section. For example, use "Excalibur vol 4 #1" instead of "(Excalibur vol 4 #1)".

Also, use a past tempus for events that have happened, not a present tense. For example, the page should say "Overpowered Ikaris", not "Overpowers Ikaris".

The stamina section should use our official statistics ratings, hence just say "Superhuman".

There are also some other grammar or capitalisation errors.

Are others here willing to check through the powers and abilities to see if they are acceptable?

"would Apocalypse be viable for a varies tier by the nature of his ability to manipulate his own molecular structure and give himself different powers at will? Apocalypse also has lore a that implies he would hold back against other mutants in some instances."

The scan you provide should also give him Stats Amp as he can make himself stronger, I would be agree to something like this

"Varies (His control over the molecules of his body allows him to summon further power for himself. [That lore about how he holds back]) from Large Island level normally ([Feats]) to likely Galaxy level (Fought evenly with the High Evolutionary after having bragged about the control over his own molecules & modifying his armor. While in an increased size, fought evenly against past Odinson Thor and Jane Foster Thor simultaneously, but was eventually overpowered)

Should he get an "At least High 6-C, possibly 3-C" tier, as we do not know if Thor had his full or Earth-based power-level at the time?

Probably something like that, yes, but I am not sure if we word it identical to what we did with Thor and similar characters.

Okay. Thank you. It seems best to wait for further staff input first though. Should I send out a notification?

Well, Apocalypse usually isn't portrayed at anywhere near a 3-C level, much like Thor.

Last edited:
just going off the current pages, high evolutionary doenst seem to have a varies. Isnt his scaling from fighting non holding back thor

more input from others might be needed to determine whether he should be likely/possibly 3-C or just flat 3-C at peak.

Well, Apocalypse usually isn't portrayed at anywhere near a 3-C level, much like Thor.
Apocalypse being High 6-C only is hella wacky looking though, he's blatantly meant to be >>>> 90% the X-Men

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay. I have never seen him demonstrate anywhere near a 3-C scale of power though, so I am not sure what to do here.

I think for now 3-C off High-Evolutionary is fine, his more ridiculous antifeats mostly come from scenarios of immense CIS, fella straight up gives up fighting midway sometimes to get flopped around by opponent. Otherwise I don't think he's ever been inconsistent in his capabilities

Okay. I suppose that it is probably fine then.

For now Apocalypse's tier is Varies, High 6-C, up to 3-C at peak. Are there any other things that need to be fixed in the blog?

I am not sure, but as far as I recall, Apocalypse stated outright to Cable that Onslaught's first form was more powerful than himself, and Onslaught also scales well above the Juggernaut, who also has a variable statistic between High 6-C and 3-C, but Onslaught is still only listed as High 6-C, so that also needs to be corrected.

Onslaught also scales to Hulk. Also there are layers in each tier, I don't see why one 3c being above the other would be a problem.

In any case, I am fine with a straight up 3c at his peak.

Aside from the really terrible p&a layout, looks fine to me

Please inspect the following pages to see what I mean:

I hadn't seen the high 6c key before, a bit odd. Why does it assume Juggs is only H6C?

Also why are we talking about onslaught all of a sudden?

Also why are we talking about onslaught all of a sudden?
I noticed the page by happenstance, and since he, among other things, scales from Apocalypse, I thought that I should mention the issue here.

For now Apocalypse's tier is Varies, High 6-C, up to 3-C at peak. Are there any other things that need to be fixed in the blog?
I think listing the 3-C as “At peak” is a bit unnecessary, but aside from that and the P&A being formatted a bit weirdly, it looks good.

I can update that so it looks like a standard p&a section. The way it is now was simply for listing purposes. And if the at peak isn’t needed removing that will take no time.

Last edited:
Mmmh.
  • The High Evolutionary should not be 3-C, after evaluating it;
Onslaught’s first key justification could 100% be 3-C. Especially with his durability, I’m pretty sure we consider Adamantium to be 3-C.
I could argue the feats on those profiles to just be High 6-C, but what even are the feats and anti-feats of Adamantium aside from them?

Edit: Found a solid anti-feat for Adamantium, how Cyclops' optic blast are stated to pulverize it in Uncanny X-Men (1963) issue 296.
--------------
My concussions are like this

Last edited:
idrc about the rest - even tho I disagree heavily with it, but his fight comes from Hyperion 13034 who is one of the strongest guys around physically. His high 6-c feats didn't even come until like 2 years after hickman stopped writing him. It's essentially 2 high 6c versus dozens of 3C feats and scaling and statements. Idk why we list it there, but just wanted to clear that up.

Avengers World vol 1 (can't remember the exact issue ATM, will check later). But essentially, HE kidnapped the zebra children of Hyperion and when he found out, he got pissed off - for the first time since he came to this earth. He and HE fought for a bit and then Hype proceeded to essentially one shot terminus.

Thank you to everybody who are helping out here.

What do you all think about Eficiente's interpretations above?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back