• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
HeadlessKramerGeoff777 said:
1. Springtrap can't do that, don't see were you got that from.
2. Why would he burn there is no fire and that is just a theory.
1:it was a joke about pizzaria simulator scraptrap saying:i always come back

2.1:idk where he would burn 2.2:in fnaf ps the 4 main animatronics(including springtrap)burn in the ending but since fnaf vr basically said over half of the games were fake then it could not be canon or something and its also said as a weakness for circus baby(i think it was her) but that may be from remnant burning and not the soul itself

HeadlessKramerGeoff777 said:
Charlie = Puppet
Henry confirms that his daughter is in the group of animatronics at the end of Pizzeria Simulator, and that she was the victim who was locked outside of the pizzeria

Well, names like Henry and William Afton are accurate across both sources so there's no real harm.

Even then, you need to remember that all of this is likely fake regardless, since we know the games are mostly fictional in-verse. Charlie might not exist in the first place.

It doesn't, and yes it's getting off topic. I was just simply responding at first to the statement of Charlie = Puppet being just a theory, but it got off topic

Back