• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Could Springtrap's Tech Manip shut down the Puppet long enough for him to Destroy it? Because he should know not **** around with this by now.

He wouldn't mess around, but do remember TP is bloodlusted, ST is not, and he doesn't usually open up with illusions. He opens with stealth. Which is nullified by TP's enhanced senses. Also TP will be draining him so... may be difficult.

I thought he was just powered by his spirit possessing the robot. If he is run on electricity then yeah, that power drain will be a bitch. Thankfully he should somewhat know his way around the location and he should know about the safe room where the newer animatronics can't go and he might abuse that.

UCN has never been confirmed to have that issue iirc, though it will not stop the power drain. His best bet is try to rush TP, but that isn't exactly always his starting move. Also TP could actually overpower the Bunny via LS and possibly scaling slightly higher than the other UCN animatronics as he is classified as their "protector".

NVM they are confirmed in the phone calls, though tbh it could be easily argued that since ST has to follow his programing, as show when going to rooms with child noses, he likely could not enter the safe rooms.

It was talked about by phone guy who talked about the spring animatronics in the same FNaF 3 phone calls so it can likely be assumed so..? But as I stated that likely wouldn't stop the power drain.

True. If it works and he can abuse it, then I give it to Springtrap for outsmarting the Puppet. If not then power drain is probably gonna be his downfall.

Nope, just looked at it. ST likely will not even be able to see it as it is invisible to the animatronics programing, as stated in FNAF 3 night 3, when saying what to do if the springlocks start failing. Also TP does Above Average intelligence, and while not Genius, will likely not be tricked by ST hiding in a back room, and will just drain him. He (the Puppet) has the range to do so anyway.

I know. Tbh I am trying to familiarize myself with all FNAF content so I can be a better FNAF debater and hopefully get more fnaf wins rather than ST and Freddy's abysmal losses.

Well, you seem to be doing a good job at it so far. If you have any matches you want me to look at, then I'll be happy to oblige.

Back