• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Christian_Higdon

Joke Battles
Thread Moderator
Okay, i can get why Yupia VS 2B hasn't been done, but this!?

It's happened, but on total wars only, so 1V1 time.

Both are 9-B

Both are in-character/bloodlusted (because it's the same either way)

Fight takes place in a futuristic anime-ish Japan (I know, right? So spoopy)

Win via death only

Who wins?

Springtrap: 0

Jason Voorhees: 7

Which 9-B key for Jason? Jason X would take this pretty handily due to durability advantage, but I think Springtrap's higher intellect would help him stay on more even ground against Zombie Jay

Jason's faster, stronger, and tougher plus he's got resistance to mind hax. Springtrap might be slightly smarter but it's not going to do him much good if he's outclassed everywhere else.

I'd have to agree with Pygmy. Plus, considering the fact that Undead Jason survived far worse things than Springtrap could hope to do to him and regenerated from it, there's no way I can see Springtrap killing Jason before he is killed himself. Voting for the man in the hockey mask!

Starter Pack said:
I'd have to agree with Pygmy. Plus, considering the fact that Undead Jason survived far worse things than Springtrap could hope to do to him and regenerated from it, there's no way I can see Springtrap killing Jason before he is killed himself. Voting for the man in the hockey mask!
Vote counted.

The gaming master666 said:
Springtrap came back twice from hell
I dont remember jason ever doing that
...what?

That never happened. I've played all the games, watched let's plays of all the games, and seen all of game theories videos. That never happened.

Springtrap came back twice from hell I dont remember jason ever doing that
Springtrap only survived the burning of Fazbear's Fright. When the heck did he canonically physically go to Hell and back again twice? And really, it wouldn't be the impressive to Jason since he went to and came back from Hell himself.

Springtrap came back twice from hell
I dont remember jason ever doing that
It's never been stated that William Afton went to any sort of afterlife. As far as we can confirm timeline-wise, he died within the Spring Bonnie suit, and his body reanimated within it as Springtrap.

Jason's dealt with Hell before, anyway.

Zombie Jason is likely stronger and Springtrap isn't going to be killing him any time soon because of his Regenerationn.

Jason wins
One, you voted already. And two, the debate is not going to be concluded until at least two more people vote on this thread.

Back