• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fighting Platinum (RP: 2nd Game Thread)

@Psycho

You find a resturant.

Inside of it you find Louis/WHYNAUT, who's also ordering something.

@Dragon

It's your turn again

@Yobo

The thing is now yet in your field of you, so you can't analyze it yet.

• Mmusic intensifies
Suddently, from below the ground

Crabulon
A giant 7.2 m enemy mushroom crab emerges

and starts throwing a great number of mushroom spores at you.

Yobobojojo said:
I use Full Throttle and Pace of the Wind and attempt to cut off the mushrooms on its body
Use successfully cut off every mushroom off the crab, but unfortunatellydou to how mushrooms work, cutting their fruitive part off doesn't cause permanent damage.

As such they start slowl regrowing.

Also the fungi you have cut are now falling back down and they sure as hell look like they would hurt if they hit you.

Also Also the crab jumps towards you and tries to sqaush you with a body stomp attack.

@Yobo

You break the fungi coming towards you, but dou to the stomp of the boss you lose balance and fall.

The crab then tries to pinch you with it's right claw

Also mushrooms spores are falling from above.

@Yobo

You dodge the claw, but the exoskeleton is very hard and thus gets only scratched by your attack.

Also some of the spores land on your back, causing you pain.

@Dragon

"Eheheh"

Carl makes his sphere bounce and goes to the center of the arena.

"Let's get this party started !"

He shouts, as he jumps and claps his hands, causing a VERY bright flash of light.

Overlord775 said:
@Chistian
Eye is biten.

The croc feels it and screams in pain, relising you from it's jaws
@Psycho

There's a large variety of foods and drinks.

Also @Crimson and @Edwell are in a table next to yours.

@WHYNAUT

The person that takes food orders arrives and asks what do you want to order.

I cover my eyes with my blindfold and summon my clones in front of me in case there was an attack mixed in with the light while I put on my blindfold.

@Dragon

The light stops.

From the middle of the stage a weird sound comes, alongside the giggle of the green person.

While you are blindfolded and can't see, your clones can and see that the arena has changed.

The floor is now covered in a striped red/yellow radiant pattern convenging in the center of the arena, where a giant white pillar with Carl at the top is now residing.

Also there's a giant black D20 dice floating above Carl's head.

Since the light faded, I take off the blindfold.

"What's this, some game?"

I get into my stance again.

[ I can't see but Adam's senses are good enough to fight while blindfolded and basically see what's going on]

@Dragon

"Yes, a game, a game of pain, fufufu."

He then jumps and hits the dice with his fist.

It starts rolling and rolls a 1.

From the dice a magic missile shoots out towards you.

[ maybe? he absorbed an energy beam, magic exists in RWBY but since he's dead now we won't know how he would react to magic attacks but judging from the other reactions between Semblances and Magic, they're probably the same thing. So yeah, he should be able to. ]

With the wrath of nerd kind, I stand up and yell

"YOU DON'T NEED TO ROLL TO SEE IF MAGIC MISSILE HITS! IT JUST WORKS!"

@Dragon

Like the nerds just said, magic can't miss, so you are hit anyway, but receive only minor damage.

@DMUA

Carl then responds

"THE ROLL IS TO CHOOSE WHICH SPELL WILL BE ACTIVATED, NOT THE ACCURACY OF THE SPELL !"

@Dragon

Carl hits the dice again, rolling a 4.

A miniature tornado forms in front of you and starts sucking you in.

Overlord775 said:
@Yobo
You dodge the claw, but the exoskeleton is very hard and thus gets only scratched by your attack.

Also some of the spores land on your back, causing you pain.
@Christian

You sucessfully remove it's eye. The creature then goes berseker and tries to eviscerate you with it's claws

"Okay, okay, Bill, what did mother tell you?" He said, going back into his mind.

"Hey, biscuit-brain! You forgot the belly of the beast!"

"The belly of the beast....THAT'S IT!" He then tries to go for the stomach.

[but I wasn't dodging reeee]

I summon a clone next to me that pushes me out of the tornado as I use the energy from the magic missile in my attack to slice the dude.

[ for comparison, Adam was able to disintegrate a robot that was stronger than him with a slice after he absorbed it's energy for a few seconds]

Back