• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Fred's only advantage is his speed; Speedwagon is more durable and smarter not to mention he has weapons unlike Fred here. He may land a lucky punch thanks to his speed but when Speedwagon gets a hold of him it is over, not to mention Fred doesn't have any defences beside his speed to handle Speedwagons bladed hat. Even if he dodges it he could take advantage of it.

My vote goes to the hat lover.

Fred still have size manipulation and non corporeality, even tho that cant be used or else Speedwagon wouldnt be able to harm him.

And Fred is gifted when it comes to traps, of course that he don't have prep time, but is not like he is stupid.

CursedGentleman said:
Fred still have size manipulation and non corporeality, even tho that cant be used or else Speedwagon wouldnt be able to harm him.
And Fred is gifted when it comes to traps, of course that he don't have prep time, but is not like he is stupid.
How does his size manipulation work exactly, I am pretty sure he morphs the size of his body due the various incarnations he has. Not really that big of a difference when your opponent knows how to actually fight.

I know and I never said that but comparing their intellect in their profiles Speedwagon is more impressive.

CursedGentleman said:
Actually is a very big difference (Sorry, I went to sleep). I have some scans of size manipulation here.
SDOTU 31 4
SDOTU 32 2
Thanks but I don't really think it would be an good idea for Fred to shrink down when Speedwagon can just step on him.

Going with Fred here. Speedwagon isn't going to be able to see him on the microscopic level. Fred can pretty much onslaught Speedwagon while he was no real way to defend since he wouldn't know where Fred was in the first place. This could pretty much be a game of cat and mouse where the mouse wins a.k.a. Fred.

Except how would he damage wagon when that small? Or move. Hed be smaller than a hair and would hobestly be tears before he reaches wagon from a foot away.

Back