• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fight Location Rules?

Are there any rules regarding limits to what locations we can have fights take place during matchups?

Are we limited to places that are within verses we have?

Can we choose places that give fighter’s access to additional abilities or items just by being there? What about places that nullify certain abilities or items while being there?

can these areas be inhabited by wildlife/people?

Are there any rules regarding limits to what locations we can have fights take place during matchups?
Uh, just make sure both characters can survive in the environment
Are we limited to places that are within verses we have?
No.
Can we choose places that give fighter’s access to additional abilities or items just by being there?
I'm pretty sure yes to Items no to Abilities
What about places that nullify certain abilities or items while being there?
Would be seen pretty quickly as a form of bias, so not very recommended
can these areas be inhabited by wildlife/people?
If they are inhabited normally then yes they will be inhabited normally.

Uh, just make sure both characters can survive in the environment

No.

I'm pretty sure yes to Items no to Abilities

Would be seen pretty quickly as a form of bias, so not very recommended

If they are inhabited normally then yes they will be inhabited normally.
Why not places that grant abilities, such as unrestricted flight?

would it be bias if it nulled all abilities forcing both to use pure combat skill?What about to make once undoable matchups doable such as a place that makes everyone who enters it the same strength?Or disable abilities that render matchups inconclusive or stomps?

what about environments that one opponent can benefit off of more than the other? Such as having a fight take place in the Crypt of Eternal Echoes from chaotic to improve sound based user’s abilities to even out a matchup

Last edited:
Why not places that grant abilities, such as unrestricted flight?
Because now you're basically giving the fighters abilities they don't have on their profiles.
would it be bias if it nulled all abilities forcing both to use pure combat skill?
From a point of view, yes.
What about to make once undoable matchups doable such as a place that makes everyone who enters it the same strength?
would never be allowed
Or disable abilities that render matchups inconclusive or stomps?
No. Why are you so desperate for Ainz Matches anyway?
what about environments that one opponent can benefit off of more than the other? Such as having a fight take place in the Crypt of Eternal Echoes from chaotic to improve sound based user’s abilities to even out a matchup
If the fight is so damn unbalanced that you're pulling all the stops just to give one side a chance then maybe you shouldn't be making that match in the first place.

Because now you're basically giving the fighters abilities they don't have on their profiles.

From a point of view, yes.

would never be allowed

No. Why are you so desperate for Ainz Matches anyway?

If the fight is so damn unbalanced that you're pulling all the stops just to give one side a chance then maybe you shouldn't be making that match in the first place.
Why are you bringing Ainz into this I mentioned none of the such

so I can’t have the fight take place in the No Rules Zone from regular show where everyone there can fly around freely because the rule of gravity doesn’t exist there?

and I’m not talking about an extremely unbalanced matchup I’m talking about a matchup that isn’t a stomp but would be a somewhat an uphill battle

Back