• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fiendish Five VS Klaww Gang

I need more info here,because, Contessa can´t mind hax without Clockwerk eyes and using prep time,you have Mz Ruby creating a zombie army or Panda King preparing all the explosives he can create (like when he destroy towns using avalanches) and Clockwerk himself is basically unbeatable here because he just need to fly,spam all his attacks and no one can hit him (and he is the only 8-C here too)

Okay how about this? Somehow in some way Contessa manages to get ONE of Clockwerks eyes (so she can use mind hax even with only one.), I take away prep time, and I'm pretty sure at the very least Rajan and Dimitri should be able to reach Clockwerk with thier Energy and Lightning based atacks.

Rajan can only use thunder attacks using a part of clockwerk ´s heart (if i remember right)

Without prep: Raleigh is useless he can only attack when he is bloated,and i am pretty sure everybody can beat him easily when he leaves that mode, Neyla would demolish King Panda because she similar to Sly,who wins againts Panda for being vastly more agile than him Dimitri can counter Mz Ruby range with his thunder ring or contessa can mind hax her

Now,Muggshot is a tank,he can´t be damage by Murray,nor Sly,he has also a lot of range and AoE with his own explosives and pistols ,so he can defeat Dimitry,Rajan and probably Neyla with ease Jean bison CAN stalemate him( both are defeated using the enviroment,not brute force) ,so contessa is needed to mind hax him or he can destroy the whole klaww gang

But i am still thinking how 5 9-A without range (except Dimitri and he can only shoot 3 times) can defeat clockwerk who is 8-C and i am pretty sure Clockwerk range and spam is vastly superior,and he can mind-hax too

Arpeggio just relax,watching the fight and eating popcorns,Klaww is a bit superior except for muggshot who is vastly more powerfull in the 9-A tier than everybody here (except,again Jean Bison who probably can stalemate him) and Clockwerk who solos everybody,even his team

Back