• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Brains and Heart - Batgirl VS Bentley

XitSign

He/Him
So, a friend messaged me with the realization that DC's Barbara Gordon and The Cooper Gang's Bentley are very similar characters when you get down to it. Both are brilliant, both act as a heart for thier group, skilled with technology and information, masters of stealth, both are tricked out with gadgets, and they both refused to let an unfortunate fate stop them from what they do best and help the people that meant the most to them.

...So why not ruin that heartwarming bit of realization by having them fight? Low and behold, they're in the same tier, so why not see which of these two surprisingly similar characters would come out on top if they ever came into conflict on thier missions?

---

Batgirl (Barbara Gordon) VS Bentley, speed equalized, both are 9-A, No Prep (for now), fight takes place in Gotham durring a hiest gone wrong for the Cooper Gang that the Bat Family is attempting to stop.

"Barb": 0

"The Wizard": 1

Incon: 0

Bentley
Batgirl final lr by artgerm

At first glance,Bentley has better hax/gadgets

Batgirl: Batarangs, smoke bombs, and grappling hook

Bentley: Wheelchair with tons of gadgets , Explosives with size reduction and sleeping effects, Crossbows with different types of darts (the same as his bombs plus shock darts) which he can combine with homing darts plus time stop via Temporal Lock

If Batgirl gets hit,she will end up weaker if Bentley is using his Size Destabilizer

Health extractorcould be fatal if is treated as a BFR

Grapple cam works as a turret,distraction and even as a bomb should one hit it

Batgirl is obviously better in hand to hand combat but Bentley can use Adrenaline Burst which is like using the turbo of a car and his wheelchair has 3 jumps and can hover

Adding that he has an automatic shield while putting all the bombs,means that is difficult to batgirl to approach

So my vote is for Bentley unless Batgirl has more gadgets

Not gonna vote yet but currently Batgirl scales to 919,048,653 joules while Bentley scales to 37,620,000 joules, so Barbara is roughly 24 times stronger and more durable than Bentley. Not that Bentley will try and engage in CQC as that's not his style but one hit and he's done for, also nice to see a match involving a Sly Cooper character, don't see that much.

1 Vote for the Turtle

It is really nice, it was a personal request from a friend of mine who's a big Sly Cooper fan, I couldn't say no when I heard the matchup either, thought it was a good one.

For now, it seems like gadgets mean Bently still has win-cons despite the AP stomp, so I think we're good to keep this live for the time being.

That one's a bit of a yikes. I love Murray as much as...EVERYONE does, but poor guy just doesn't make up for the AP differance, huh?

Maybe one of the alternate versions of Bane will actually be closer? I'll look into it.

I didn't realize the Cooper Gang had gotten such an upgrade!

Shame to have to close this, but it would seem you're right.

Back