• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
How does teleporation help him in this fight or fiamma start with that first ? , if there's very annoying paarthurnax can stop time

Fiamma mostly starts with his Holy Right. Holy right will instantly teleport Fiamma to target then instantly touch & destroy them.

Idk whether paar will always starts with or occasioanly using timestop in character, but I think speed equalized is irrelevant considering insta teleport is Holy Right feature.

Paar has never actually used the Slow Time shout, and we don't understand it's mechanics fully regardless. In-game it's a 90% time slow, which affects the Dragonborn half as much. The only reason it is time stop is due to it's description: Shout at time, and command it to obey, as the world around you stands still.

The only instance we see him fight, it's like most other dragons. Shouting raw force and fire at his enemy, while tanking attacks without much of any attempt to dodge. The gameplay is hilariously inaccurate, but there is no lore to fall back on here as far as I know.

So, it heavily depends if Fiamma can properly kill the dragon or not despite it's immortality. Pretty sure just destroying its body would be enough to count as incap, as the time it takes to resurrect on their own is unspecified (and though I'm not sure, I think majority of the dragon corpses Alduin resurrects were not killed by Dragonborn, and still haven't resurrected in a long ass time).

Fiamma mostly starts with his Holy Right. Holy right will instantly teleport Fiamma to target then instantly touch & destroy them.

Idk whether paar will always starts with or occasioanly using timestop in character, but I think speed equalized is irrelevant considering insta teleport is Holy Right feature.
I'm pretty sure its depend on his enemy in the fight , as i found in mostly occacsions he just start with flame sword or laser beam (correct me if i wrong )

Though , what he could do when the dragon stand in his view on 4Km distance ? , and what that's abilities fiamma use to destroy opponent it's a raw AP or hax ?

Paar has never actually used the Slow Time shout, and we don't understand it's mechanics fully regardless. In-game it's a 90% time slow, which affects the Dragonborn half as much. The only reason it is time stop is due to it's description: Shout at time, and command it to obey, as the world around you stands still.

The only instance we see him fight, it's like most other dragons. Shouting raw force and fire at his enemy, while tanking attacks without much of any attempt to dodge. The gameplay is hilariously inaccurate, but there is no lore to fall back on here as far as I know.

So, it heavily depends if Fiamma can properly kill the dragon or not despite it's immortality. Pretty sure just destroying its body would be enough to count as incap, as the time it takes to resurrect on their own is unspecified (and though I'm not sure, I think majority of the dragon corpses Alduin resurrects were not killed by Dragonborn, and still haven't resurrected in a long ass time).
Time stop , i agree we can arguing with it's just a myth or tale , even if it's a slow time paar still can use in combat to give him advantage so

Yes , his first move mostly is fire shouts or FUS ROH DAH , but he should very combat-wise due to former commander of dragon , his thu'um and magic should far stronger than nord mage , maybe stronger than even dovahkiin in H6A

Sure, he theoretically can, as he could potentially use a multitude of other shouts. He doesn't though, and none of the dragons do. They even have specifications like fire or ice dragon, so I'd assume that if you wanted to see some lore reason into that, it'd be that they simply understand those words better, and are more adept at using e hat they use.

He is stronger than the Greybeards, but it's impossible to assume to what extent. Majority of dragons we scale far below a Greybeards, so commanding them is not much if a feat, and keeping up in battle with his Low 2-C sibling is not a good argument for tier either.

How does the dragon’s Immortality and Acausality work? Are they combat applicable?
No. You kill it, its soul will linger on its bones and all, but it either takes millennia to resurrect, or it plain out needs Alduin to revive it. It's not "dead", but the dragons can't actually act.

Is not just due to the description

There are also books like "there be dragons" which talk about dragons calling massive storms, flooding the lands and being able to shout and stop time

Yea, so it is stop time on a conceptual level

Parthurnaxx has all those shouts

The problem is that we dont really know what he starts with lore wise

"On a conceptual level" is not something that matters here? It is not going to negate resistance to time stop if that is your implication, there is zero reason why it would.

It is as much conceptual time stop as YOL TOOR SHUL is conceptual fire, which is still covered by your standard fire resistance. Shouts alter reality to get an effect, but the effect is still the same thing despite its source.

"On a conceptual level" is not something that matters here? It is not going to negate resistance to time stop if that is your implication, there is zero reason why it would. It is as much conceptual time stop as YOL TOOR SHUL is conceptual fire.
Never said is gonna do anything

Also the time stop shout is u literaly singing to the concept of time to stop

As for the fire one it has been shown to harm higer D beings (jills) at the very least and other stuff

I said it above "idk what parthurnax starts with"

Last edited:
Why are they higher dimensional? The Hist-Jillian wars are the only thing I could imagine, but the Hist's maths isn't used to create kinetic energy or anything like that. They break space and time, which is why KINMUNE was thrown back in time. KINMUNE itself isn't really higher dimensional itself, but it wasn't wounded physically.

Plus, when were they burned? Certainly not by a normal dragon, they are far superior to them, and one's power with the Thu'um varies, and Paarthrunax isn't the absolute peak of it for certain.

Why are they higher dimensional? The Hist-Jillian wars are the only thing I could imagine, but the Hist's maths isn't used to create kinetic energy or anything like that. They break space and time, which is why KINMUNE was thrown back in time. KINMUNE itself isn't really higher dimensional itself, but it wasn't wounded physically.

Plus, when were they burned? Certainly not by a normal dragon, they are far superior to them, and one's power with the Thu'um varies, and Paarthrunax isn't the absolute peak of it for certain.
At the top of my mind I dont remember so wo will have to look for it

If by normal u would mean alduin then yea.

Yes he burned like 22 or 23 with a single fire shout

But like, Alduin is just better than Paarthrunax. And he specializes in ******* time up, but that's besides the point. Since we assume Alduin is at all times as powerful as at his peak, Paarthrunax fighting him is counted as an outlier (not sure why to be honest? Certainly has a better argument than Neloth) so you can't really compare the two.

But like, Alduin is just better than Paarthrunax. And he specializes in ******* time up, but that's besides the point. Since we assume Alduin is at all times as powerful as at his peak, Paarthrunax fighting him is counted as an outlier (not sure why to be honest? Certainly has a better argument than Neloth) so you can't really compare the two.
"Alduin is better than parthurnax"

He is better than anyone

Idk if they really fought I remember (idk it it was ultima or matt) who said that all that parthurnax got from going after alduin was getting send back down with a single hit or soemthing like that

I never compared their strength as I think there is no dragon = to alduin

I have asked before what's ablities fiamma use to incap paar ? , becuz the context it's " touch and completely destroy" is very vague

Holy Right. It's that auto-teleporting right hand that will slap anything even without Fiamma command.

If Fiamma AP is greater, he just slaps unless Paarthurnax has some passive or something. I don't know about the AP difference since both is High 6A.

I come to think paar should have every shouts that in main story (except dragonrend) becuz he is high-rank dragon who's knowing a vast number of knowledge including thu'um , even a nordic warrior can shape outcome event this is much more than fire or ice , yet , greybeard should above them not to saying about paar who teach the mankind and gather more knowledge

I come to think paar should have every shouts that in main story (except dragonrend) becuz he is high-rank dragon who's knowing a vast number of knowledge including thu'um , even a nordic warrior can shape outcome event this is much more than fire or ice , yet , greybeard should above them not to saying about paar who teach the mankind and gather more knowledge
He is already assumed to have them

Yes the greybeards are masters of the Thu'um and parthurnax is above them

Holy right destroys the target without destructive force so Im not sure about actuall AP. But fiamma powers are strong enough to wipe out half of eurasian continent.

DT said Fiamma is 3e27J for drying all oceans. 700 or so petatons if i calc'ed it right.

Last edited:
Paarthunax definitely have more shouts, than what the gameplay shows us. Arngeir stated that the Greybeards knew every Words of Power (except for Dragonrend), and Paarthunax as their master should logically scale.

I thought you knew all the Words of Power."But not Dragonrend. The knowledge of that Shout was lost in the time before history began. Perhaps only its creators ever knew it. But I am not the one to speak of it to you."

Paarthunax definitely have more shouts, than what the gameplay shows us. Arngeir stated that the Greybeards knew every Words of Power (except for Dragonrend), and Paarthunax as their master should logically scale.

I thought you knew all the Words of Power."But not Dragonrend. The knowledge of that Shout was lost in the time before history began. Perhaps only its creators ever knew it. But I am not the one to speak of it to you."
To the point where they thought even parthurnax might know it if I remember right.

What is his dura? This match is over if Fiamma one-shot regardless how many shout the Dragon (name is to hard) know.

Of course he knows shouts, but if he doesn't use them it means little Fiamma has the ability to negate durability with his hand, and Paar lacks the resistance, so it gets oneshot all the same.

What's ability fiamma use to negate durability ? , paar has resistance to magic and reality warp consisted of ( elemental , transmute etc ) , but anyway fiamma would have stronger AP

Back