• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ferb vs Super Saiyan 4 Goku

Theglassman12 said:
@Goku not really. SBA makes them in character. Bloodlusted throws their mindset out of the window in favor of winning ASAP.
Well, if Ferb doesn't, wouldn't Goku instantly win then, as even testing his opponenet out in Base form with a small blast would instantly obliterate him.

yes he would. Which would technically make this match a mismatch since Ferb has to get as much advantage as he could get to be remotely close to winning.

Theglassman12 said:
yes he would. Which would technically make this match a mismatch since Ferb has to get as much advantage as he could get to be remotely close to winning.
OP's are supposed to make it so that the matches are as close as possible.

From the get go this match isn't even. It's one thing if you give both sides some form of advantage, but when you have to give one side every advantage you can give while giving the other jack shit just so that the match can be considered fair, it's a mismatch.

Prep here is different because they have an AP key via prep. Without prep, Ferb is not 3-B.

I still don't understand how making a barrier around the galaxy makes his AP 3-B? Can he make galaxy busting weapons??

Theoretically I guess, that's probably why he's bloodlusted. The profile lacks justifications for a lot of things though, could use revision.

Frantzy12 said:
I still don't understand how making a barrier around the galaxy makes his AP 3-B? Can he make galaxy busting weapons??
Probably, as it was done casually, but he doesn't because he isn't a violent person.

His brothers page literally has this note for the same feat,he doesn't have any 3-B weapons.

Note: His "At least Galaxy level" stats come from a non-combat applicable forcefield created by his supercomputer, which he and Ferb built. These stats do not scale to any weapon or other invention Phineas has created over the years.

Frantzy12 said:
His brothers page literally has this note for the same feat,he doesn't have any 3-B weapons.
Note: His "At least Galaxy level" stats come from a non-combat applicable forcefield created by his supercomputer, which he and Ferb built. These stats do not scale to any weapon or other invention Phineas has created over the years.
But they can basically create anything. I'm saying he COULD built a 3-C weapon.

Frantzy12 said:
He never did that though..
The battle and the page are assuming he can. I guess it's a little unreasonable, but that's what content revision boards are for.

ok, if he merely made a forcefield, that would at the very best scale to his durability. Forcefields arent offensive techniques, and you cannot scale attack potency to durability.

Theglassman12 said:
ok, if he merely made a forcefield, that would at the very best scale to his durability. Forcefields arent offensive techniques, and you cannot scale attack potency to durability.
Again, his AP is 3-C, and content revision is to change his AP from 3-C.

It's like you didn't understand the point GokuSparkle..He doesn't have anything related to offensive capabilities that is 3-C and the note on the profile says you can't scale it to his weapons.He is just wall level.

I mean, tbe profile does say he has 3-B AP. I'll make a Ferb revision thread tomorrow if nobody else does.

Frantzy12 said:
It's like you didn't understand the point GokuSparkle..He doesn't have anything related to offensive capabilities that is 3-C and the note on the profile says you can't scale it to his weapons.He is just wall level.
Well, it doesn't say that on Ferb's page, but I know what you mean. I didn't know about that. I guess this should be closed.

Back