• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
The only match I could really think of that was fair for both of them, given their OP causality fuckery

7-B Femto vs Low 7-B Dovahkiin, subject to change since they're so haxxed that their AP isn't even all that relevant imho ¯\(ツ)
I'd guess next best choice would be 7-A Femto vs High 6-A or first Low 2-C Dovah, whichever has Dragonrend

Speed equalized

SBA unless that screws with the fairness of the match

The Lord of Douchebags twink literally can't do anything here.
Why is that? Both negate dura in a shitton of ways, while also having basically equal and opposite causality hax, Dovah metaphysically predetermined to go for any wincon they possess, and Femto being fated to be untouchable. I could see Dovah's Acausality negating that perhaps, but then they also have to contend with Femto's Type 9 Immortality

Dovah's acausality is broken, so Femto's fate hax won't work on them one bit. Not to mention that they have tier 1 artifacts, and can just mindhax Griffith instead. Griffith's dream gets stomped into oblivion.

Back