• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Feedback vs Nicola Tesla

Gets s u c c e d too.

Feedback pretty much drains any thing that Tesla has within, from energy attacks to even his mana, and AFAIK servants start to fades away and weaken when they gettin outta mana.

2 for Feedback right now.

Not gonna lie, Feedback is the most coolest Ben aliens, and his power/abilities is awesome too.

then say what are tesla win condition? Because Tesla use Lighting mostly and Feedback can just absorb it. This is a stomp, because Tesla can't do anything here.

Hold on a bit.

>Tokyo City.

Would not Tesla be in his 7B form while Feedback is 7A?

Velox did you saw the tiers?

Mountain level (According to Roman, his summoning, when empowered by the Grail and Demonic Fog, was detected as a "Great Hero" scale, allowing him to be strong enough to fight against Mash, Mordred, Tamamo and Kintoki). At least Island level with System Keraunos (Likely stronger than before)

Justifying London Singularity Tesla.

It seems you guys are uplaying feedback scarcely.
You compared an emasculated First form malware to nicolas tesla a crazy potent coadjutant Who can rip mountains apart with his lightning.
"A brazen prodigy, who proclaimed that he could even split the Earth in two.
One of the great philomaths who elucidated the potency of thunder and lightning, which is described in many mythologies as a legend of god (nature), establishing "electricity" to human civilization."
Not to mention nicolas is Extremely Prodigiously keenly intellective, Thats one of his things that he is perpetually exalted for in fate, how keenly intellective he is.
he's not just gonna keep blasting energy at ben if he notices he can just absorb it.
Anyways Since they both can absorb eachothers attacks, This probably will become a melee fight. So it really just depends on who's quicker and Who's stronger.

Duvie@ That is an Argumentum Ad Verbosioum fallacy.

Malware should have his OV key there btw, idk why he does not have it.

um.. Its pretty dramatic to say i'm utilizing some peculiar fallacy because it's scarcely long?.. Because i showed some inditing about Nicolas. I said Feedback is being uplayed marginally, And just pasted a explication of nicolas's potency, and intelligence for reference, And in lieu of responding mundanely with maybe Some things about feedback You send me some strange fallacy.
And then i simply expressed this battle Rudimentally becomes who's more expeditious and more vigorous, i'm not endeavoring to scare you or force you into anything, so beleiving i am then Responding with some strange fallacy was pointless. Anyways, Does anyone know how Strong, and quick feedback is?

Yes it is.

You are making long overdone post of text without providing good arguments

Duviee said:
You compared an emasculated First form malware to nicolas tesla a crazy potent coadjutant Who can rip mountains apart with his lightning.
"A brazen prodigy, who proclaimed that he could even split the Earth in two.
One of the great philomaths who elucidated the potency of thunder and lightning, which is described in many mythologies as a legend of god (nature), establishing "electricity" to human civilization."
Not to mention nicolas is Extremely Prodigiously keenly intellective, Thats one of his things that he is perpetually exalted for in fate, how keenly intellective he is.
Nothing of this matters at all, both are mountain level, and intelligence is not gonna provide any defense against Feedback absorpion.

Im not uplaying Feedback, it just his absorption is that superior, Feedback reach Low 2-C, Teslas's at best reach 6-C. Simply as that.

Veloxt1r0kore said:
You forgetting varies
Tier varries, not absorbtion. Tier varries because against electric Low 2-C atack he is Low 2-C, but against any other type of atack he isn't.

Quick someone put feedback against Cole MacGrath after this match is finished

Duviee said:
um.. Its pretty dramatic to say i'm utilizing some peculiar fallacy because it's scarcely long?.. Because i showed some inditing about Nicolas.
I said Feedback is being uplayed marginally, And just pasted a explication of nicolas's potency, and intelligence for reference, And in lieu of responding mundanely with maybe Some things about feedback You send me some strange fallacy.
And then i simply expressed this battle Rudimentally becomes who's more expeditious and more vigorous, i'm not endeavoring to scare you or force you into anything, so beleiving i am then Responding with some strange fallacy was pointless. Anyways, Does anyone know how Strong, and quick feedback is?
You forgot to rebuttal this one, Wingo

Veloxt1r0kore said:
Duviee said:
um.. Its pretty dramatic to say i'm utilizing some peculiar fallacy because it's scarcely long?.. Because i showed some inditing about Nicolas.
I said Feedback is being uplayed marginally, And just pasted a explication of nicolas's potency, and intelligence for reference, And in lieu of responding mundanely with maybe Some things about feedback You send me some strange fallacy.
You forgot to rebuttal this one, Wingo
All I see there is "I think Feedback is overestimated" and repeat of my point from

Szmiit said:
In my eyes it all comes down to physicall fight, since all electric atacks get absorbed. Feedback has Likely 7-A phiscally whal looks like advantage (not voting yet)
Are you specially wrinting this way Duviee to confuze non native speakers? This was HARD to read...

Ah! I misread keys. Since Tesla is 7-A not 7-B i retract my vote. Since tiers are equal and advantages are miniscule it looks like Incon for me but not voing yet.

Back