• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fecto Elfilis vs Ultra Necrozma (3-0-0)

Ok yeah this is taking too long. Give me a few minutes to look over everything. In the meantime, does anyone know the AP value for Elfilis?

Ok, so they're sorta kinda identical in AP except that U. Necrozma may scale better, considering his feat was apparently done in base, and has absorbed 2 Pokemon in similar strength, so it's probably a 3x difference at best.

Notable things to point out is that
A. Wormholes and pocket dimenions are things they both use, so it's a moot point.
B. Necrozma has far more reliable healing/regen thanks to Moonlight/Morning Sun compared to that stupid healing ring trick Elfilis has.
C. Elfilis has a far more useful means of absorption/possession since Necrozma basically needed to dogpile on a weakened Nebby before pulling off, but that is not something that Elfilis is inclined to use as much in this form.

Overall, I'm inclined to vote in U. Necrozma's favor for what I mentioned above alongside having better defensive hax such as Attack Reflection, Forcefields, Cosmic Awareness (mainly for knowing if Elfilis attempts to summon spears or chuck something really big at them using TK), sorta-kinda layered Psychic resistance, etc.

Last edited:
Ok, so they're sorta kinda identical in AP except that U. Necrozma may scale better, considering his feat was apparently done in base, and has absorbed 2 Pokemon in similar strength, so it's probably a 3x difference at best.

Notable things to point out is that
A. Wormholes and pocket dimenions are things they both use, so it's a moot point.
B. Necrozma has far more reliable healing/regen thanks to Moonlight compared to that stupid healing ring trick Elfilis has.
C. Elfilis has a far more useful means of absorption/possession since Necrozma basically needed to dogpile on a weakened Nebby before pulling off, but that is not something the Elfilis is inclined to use as much in this form.

Overall, I'm inclined to vote in U. Necrozma's favor for what I mentioned above alongside having better defensive hax such as Attack Reflection, Forcefields, Cosmic Awareness (mainly for knowing if Elfilis attempts to summon spears or chuck something really big at them using TK), sorta-kinda layered Psychic resistance, etc.
Counted!

Necrozma does have an AP advantage and has a lot of abilities that could give it the win. Elfilis has crazy regen and layered mind hax. While it wasn't using it on Kirby and Waddle Dee for unclear reasons (probably cause their resistance was high enough to resist it anyways similarly to Meta Knight), it very much used it on Dedede and Leongar who simply had not enough resistance and it tried to use it on MK. Basically not only is the range of its influence huge as it affected Dedede and MK from very far away it is also layered. I believe that there's nothing stopping Elfilis from possesing Necrozma and nuking it. Additionally Elfilis has superior LS so he could suck away UN if necessary. Basically this match doesn't rely on AP of Durability and it all stands on whether Elfilis uses his hax first or Necrozma melts him with a laser which he could simply dodge. So it's layered undodgeable hax + wormholes with high LS vs lasers and higher AP and i think that Necrozma would get posessed.

Brb, I need to check how strong possession abilities are for certain Pokemon
Pokemon's best mind hax at the moment is the tier 2 people and Mewtwo who has layered mind hax about the same level as elfilis. Necrozma's mind hax suck ass and even then aren't even mind hax as he basically can just absorb Solgaelo and Lunala into himself. If he could do it with just anyone he would've done it already.

Yeah that took longer than expected. Anyways, my counterargument basically boils down to U-Necrozma being a psychic type that's likely stronger than Mewtwo and even if it didn't have mind hax itself, it probably would have a similar level of resistance.

Yeah that took longer than expected. Anyways, my counterargument basically boils down to U-Necrozma being a psychic type that's likely stronger than Mewtwo and even if it didn't have mind hax itself, it probably would have a similar level of resistance.
that is an assumption riding another assumption. Necrozma is a psychic type but just because it's physically stronger than Mewtwo does not make it's hax on its level. Hax can also depend on how profound the understanding of the power is or how strong their mind is. Necrozma hasn't shown any high levels of intelligence unlike mewtwo. Additionally in one of the latest anime episodes the powers of pokemon are explained, it all depends on imagination. Using cold energy a beartic can create either a giant icicle or a cute little icy shell. Same goes for psychics. Mewtwo, as an extraordinary genius, would be far superior in power of imagination to the likes of necrozma, who hasn't shown any signs of even average intellect and has barely any psychic moves, unlike mewtwo. So mind hax is out of the question, but what about resistance? Simple, Mewtwo doesn't resist layered mind hax, he simply has no feats of that level. His resistance is baseline and it's existance hangs on a thin thread. Basically Necrozma has nothing going for layered resistance when even the one it would upscale from has questionable baseline resistance.

Anyways if i am being honest this entire thread is useless. The canon split ruins everything and due to that Necrozma will be split into varying forms as well as all psychic pokemon, meaning that Mewtwo in games would no longer have layered mind hax, Mewtwo in anime would be above Necrozma due to statements and feats of combat (and UN would scale to lie 4-B or sth) and Manga Necrozma wouldn't have any clear feats and neither would mewtwo, nullifying the possibility of him having layered res.

Back