• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mewtwo vs Fecto Elfilis (1-0-0)

koopa3144

He/Him
  • Fight takes place on route one (Kanto)
  • Mewtwo is using their Mega Evolution's
  • Both are 3-C
  • Speed is equalized
  • 20-meter distance

Fecto Elfilis: 1

Mewtwo: 0

Incon: 0

Last edited:
I’m gonna reply before Elfilis gets upgraded since that’s taking forever.

AP-wise, Fecto upscales from 1.0660553e+68 Joules, while Mewtwo scales somewhere around 1.198368e+68 Joules (forget his scaling)

Mewtwo has a slight edge in AP

Fecto blitzes tf out of Mewtwo (even by comparing feats rather than numbers, Deoxys takes 10 days to travel a galaxy and Dark Matter at the near bottom of a massive scaling can travel past 7 galaxies in seconds)

Mewtwo has higher LS physically (since for whatever reason, Fecto’s LS is unknown), but Fecto has Multi-Steller LS via TK so I doubt Mewtwo can compare there

TLDR, going off these

• Mewtwo has slight AP advantage
• Mewtwo has higher LS physically but Fecto has higher LS via TK
• Fecto has massive speed advantage

From the looks of it, Fecto speed stomps and kills Mewtwo. Mewtwo doesn’t have much going for him unless he has passive hax or something else to counter Fecto’s speed

Speed is now equalized! Also I’m kind of on brake rn so I’m not gonna be able to count votes and stuff.

So what does Mewtwo start with?

Fecto starts with physicals and other attacks you’d see in his boss fight. Iirc, Fecto’s flight speed is faster than his combat speed, so he should have no trouble dodging in the air.

I would probably say Mewtwo via hax. Fecto’s starting moves are physical and doesn’t lead with mind hax + he lacks any resistances as Fecto.

Back