• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact AKM sama if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.

Featured Characters

Promestein

Cicada Killer
VS Battles
FC/OC Battles
Bureaucrat
Sysop
Human Resources
Let's get to it. A new set of 10 featured characters is needed, after all this time.

Eternally on trending tab but hey I'll put this here anyways

The only somewhat fully completed Ark: Roleplay page. It's not mine but I think it's pretty good and deserving of more attention. (I got permission to submit him in this)

Very good lore
I do plan on adding much more to the lore (of the verse in general and more indepth explanations of the Magick system, cosmology, and esoteric aspects of it), but that's still WIP.

I suppose if Gridlith is genuinely viable to be here, i'll go ahead and make it a proper page on the wiki in a sec.

Colonel_Krukov

VS Battles
FC/OC Battles
Content Moderator
Thread Moderator
Image Helper
Not that I like doing so, but I'm going to nominate my Batman FC if there's a spot free.

Disclaimer: I don't like nominating because know that it's not top top tier quality, otherwise it wouldn't be me nominating it. It's a good (not perfect) example of a fc page, I update it here and there, ditto if have new ideas to add to the verse. Just take this as if there's nothing better to use or not enough nominations overall.

Promestein

Cicada Killer
VS Battles
FC/OC Battles
Bureaucrat
Sysop
Human Resources
Anyone have more thoughts on other pages here?

I nominate Zephyr Highwind (Everybody wants to Die 2).

As you can see, a massive amount of work was put into this page.

I would love to submit my own, but the problem is that I have so many characters I can't decide which one.

Also much of my stuff is a work in progress still

Colonel_Krukov

VS Battles
FC/OC Battles
Content Moderator
Thread Moderator
Image Helper
Is the nomination limit one per verse or one per user?

Colonel_Krukov

VS Battles
FC/OC Battles
Content Moderator
Thread Moderator
Image Helper
So since there's not really any discussion, I want to ask if my submission is even good enough 👀

May probably want to remove the links to pages that don't exist yet but I see generally no other problems, at least imo.

Colonel_Krukov

VS Battles
FC/OC Battles
Content Moderator
Thread Moderator
Image Helper
Thanks.

I'm surprised this thread isn't more active, maybe that's just the state of how things are atm.

Promestein

Cicada Killer
VS Battles
FC/OC Battles
Bureaucrat
Sysop
Human Resources
Usually we wait for more than 10 rather than just slapping them all on.