• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Featured Characters # 5

My main nomination for the featured profiles list is the Nameless Antithesis to Evidential Existentiality, made by Aeyu.

To begin with, this page has everything that a Tier 0 is meant to have. It is not just some humanoid being with omnipotency, or eldritch god of everything that transcends dimensions and High 1-A characters as a reason of being on this tier. It is an unconprehensible and undefinable entity, even "Unclassifiable" as the profile itself says. Though not with unique formatting, it has an incredible quality that really could and actually should serve of inspiration for more T0 entities. It really only lacks techniques because it is not supposed to have them at all; in fact, they're just things the entity can do rather than special attacks.

Honestly for me this is one of the best, if not the best Tier 0 page.

My second nomination for featured profiles is Astyana by RatherClueless.

Astyana is plain and simply a nicely written article about a character with a pretty unique backstory and character design overall.

Definitely one of my favorites on the site.

(though, i guess that would make this the third tier 0 suggestion...)

Back