• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Featured Characters # 5

AkuAkuAkuma

VS Battles
FC/OC VS Battles
Retired
Load of characters and profiles have been created since the inception of the past thread, so a new batch is needed for the occasion. Pages selected or nominated have to be generally recognized or accepted to be of High Quality among the community and are exemplary an/or excelling in FC/OC creation process.

Page size alone does not equal character excellence; It is the abundance of information for the reader to consume, not a metric for its collective content. Pages will be checked for quality to ensure a standard is somewhat held among them uniformly. And pay mind to the roster for suggestions to keep variety in the selection of characters present if needed.

• Characters from the last featured characters batch are banned.
  • Only one character per verse/user may be put on display.
  • Don't spam or repeatedly attempt to push a character into the list if there is already an established roster.

I'll concede my shot at a spot this time.

Rest still, my beating heart.

Everything so far...

• Damus Adapi: this one has a few problems involving formatting and the lack of a summary. He will be fine for the list if a summary is added.
  • Odiosis: A bit short in some places, but good overall. It's good for the list
  • Sid the Hero: Stat justifications are either nonexistent or very lazy. These need to be updated. Tier does not receive any justification, but all other stats do.
  • Tset: He is fine.
  • Remia (God Genesis): Just don't put "WIP" anywhere in the profile and you're good.
  • Asherah (Battle of the Eight Essences): Lazy justifications, especially for a 1-A. Also tier doesn't receive justification, all the other stats do.
  • Medlex (Telethia): He is fine
  • Yorutsuki: She is fine
  • Umbratyrannus: The first tier is redundant. Justifications are also a bit meh.
  • Ava Tippit: Justification for a + in AP is lazy, but the profile is otherwise fine.
  • Littlepip: She's fine. Just make sure you use the right names in striking strength. Immunity is a no go.
  • Emissary: Galaxy level+ part should be removed and the wrong labels for striking strength are used. A few bolding issues also exist, but the profile is otherwise fine.
  • Thomas Roads: Far too unusual in the important bits.
  • Hell (Siege): Fine, if civilization profiles are accepted.
  • Friedrich Jung: Fine.
    • Just make sure you pick one of the last 3 to put on the list.
  • The Serpent: Looks like a mess, AP and tier are not lined up. The profile would have to get a lot of editing.
  • Ideovores: Missing the stamina stat. It would otherwise be fine.
  • The Invisible Ma: Fine.
Keep the suggestions coming. If anybody has objections to what I said (as this is community decided), please say so.

@Drag, Oddness hasn't strayed prior profiles from becoming submitted or acknowledged for nomination in relation to Thomas and the description of his present stats. Especially as to what is functionally an 'Unknown' rating listed on his page.

Note, the actual character and writing present on these profiles is what is fundamentally being judged beyond how format compliant and clean the page is. There is great liberty on how a page can be made and presented on here under the assumption it isn't egregiously messy, or incredibly janky like the lower half of The Serpent page.

Immunity can only work if it has absolutely no way to work- such as, literally having no soul to soul manip. Being immune to radiation? Much harder to sell.

I see, yeah hers would be extremely high coming from the fact she heals faster in it, and scales to someone who was more at risk at drowning in a giant pool of the stuff than anything else.

Healing faster than it doesn't mean you resist it, it just means you heal really fast.

The radiation itself makes her heal faster? Doesn't sound like typical resistance if that gives you a positive benefit the more you are exposed. Like superman and the sun.

Ohh, she heals faster IN it.

Wouldn't that be Radiation Absorption?

Also, really making me question when Hiroshima and My Little Pony had a crossover, man.

The characters her physiology is closer to also get stronger with radiation but were also killed by weapons powered by it.

In Fallout Equestria All forms of radiation and radiation based weaponry are also powered by magic in some way as well.

I'm thinking absorption is probably the best description for it.

The link is screwed up.

The profile there is messy, with bolding in places it shouldn't be and that 『 character. The tiers and AP are also not completely lined up, some tiers and durability ratings given do not exist, and some AP values have no justification, even with the +.

Back