• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Featured Characters # 5

Hey, if CH gets removed from VSBW, I call making it here and nominating them /s

Composite Human is undergoing some potential deletion from the main site; it was a request to be transferred here rather than be outright axed or moved to JBW.

Everyone that was suggested:

Damus Adapi, Sid the Hero, Tset, Remia (God Genesis), Asherah (Battle of the Eight Essences), Medlex (Telethia), Yorutsuki, Umbratyrannus, Ava Tippit, Littlepip, Emissary, Thomas Roads, Hell (Siege), Friedrich Jung, The Serpent, Ideovores, The Invisible Ma, Radia, Nyx Kagami, ..., Leona, Meyers (Tales of nephilim), Ruby Rose (Cyverse), Tony, Whyr Nauth (Everybody Wants to Rule the World), Alexander Stratos (EWTRTW 5), Zubair Tor, Beikan (Storiverse), and Ren Trilahr.

I know there's some in here that can immediately be knocked out due to being just low quality, or multiple from the same user.

Since Composite Human is here now think they should be on this.

Kinda went quiet like the last thread did for a bit. People are busy I guess lol.

Sorry for the wait. I have a busy life, I'm lazy, I forgot, I got distracted, etc.

Out of the pages suggested this time around, these stick out to me;

1. Antoshi
  2. Hell or Thomas Roads
  3. Ideovores
  4. Tset or Whyr Nauth
  5. Zubair Tor
This is obviously not a final listing.

Unusual pages should be celebrated and encouraged. We are not as restricted by our formatting as VSB is. This is a wiki more about storytelling than statistics or debating, so pages that focus more on telling a story and exploring a character are just as valid as pages more based around statistics. With that in mind, I'd be happy to suggest Yvonne Park, personally.

That being said, many of these pages had poor formatting, rather than unconventional, on top of grammar issues, missing links, no or minimal justifications, etc. This is especially an issue when it comes to the higher tier pages, particularly anything in Tier 1. The tiering revision also complicates things; pages suggested should be up-to-date, and many of the higher tier pages here are not.

I believe Yvonne is not finished, unfortunately, so it would probably be best to not nominate her.

Next time, though.

Just as I get in the character making mood.

But I have no art so rip.

We'd have to set up a thread again maybe

We can also just use this one, I dunno, it's not a big deal.

Gonna still recommend Littlepip like I did almost 2 years ago now.

Fact that Fallout Equestria turns 10 tomorrow has me extra motivated to suggest it.

THIS LIVES! ok anyways, I have a literal list of profiles to suggest for being featured pages. Can I just send them all here or just one?

Well, to start things off with a page that should 100% be featured. I'll suggest Caelum by Mori.

Caelum is a uniquely formatted page that explains the fascinating idea of "Caelum" and its effect on the world in a way that I haven't seen any page do on here thus far. Very high-quality stuff that I think would greatly inspire anyone who gives it a read, especially those just joining the wiki.

It is, however, a lacking in the power/stat portion of profiles, but that isn't a requirement for pages anyway, so it's not much of an issue.

Back