• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Featured Articles

Promestein

Resurrection Lily
She/Her
VS Battles
FC/OC VS Battles
Retired VSB Bureaucrat
Currently, the featured articles section on the main page only features Cross' characters. And while Cross' characters are certainly good and deserving of their positions, there should probably be some more variety. So... what pages do you think should be in the featured articles section?

Hmm. Well for one, that was definitely something that Ziel had done that i guess went along with the whole "Featured User" thing.

You do deserve the featured users spot.

Some pages I think would be good on there:

Probably others. More user's input would be appreciated.

Yeah those are good ones. Not sure about the last one given that EVenom couldn't provide a picture of sorts for it.

Yeah. It is a high-quality page, though.

Agree with OP.

[URL='https://fcoc-vs-battles.fandom.com/wiki/Message_Wall:Promestein']Promestei[/URL] said:
Some pages I think would be good on there:
^ Seconded.

@Prom

I'm not well acquainted with all the pages on this wiki, but generally speaking, the largest pages tend to have a higher quality.

Of course, it's up to the entire community to decide which articles get featured.

@Kavpeny

This is true.

Suggestions going off the ones with pictures:

Six of them, as there are currently six pages in the featured articles section.

Looks good to me. It would be best to wait for more opinions.

Those are really good choices to have so i agree. :)

Like one character for each that we have here.

I agree with all the formerly mentioned pages. I mean, the longest ones are, as a general rule, the best.

As a general rule.

But it couldn't hurt to keep deliberating.

Everyone seems to agree with the suggested pages.

Aye, yeah. So far there's you Prom my dear, Kavpeny, Skod thinks it's a cool idea to go for, then there's me, and supposively Steve.

So about 5 so far.

Would that be enough? Although, I'm not personally sure how to add featured pages there. I went through the templates earlier, but I'm not very good with code and I'd rather not screw something up by accident/

I just read the explanation. I'll edit it to see if my understanding is correct; if not, I'll just undo the edit.

I did it. They show up fine on the main page, though Daniel and Hades' images are sized differently and look a bit weird.

Well Skod, it's already been done and it's on the front page of the wikia here itself.

Not sounding like i'm sarcasting or anything, dude. Prom has already made the change a little while ago and it's now changed to be more varietable.

Back