• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I might make Freddy vs Jason vs Bendy a long one since there going to be killing some victims before they fight each other

MLPlover2011 said:
I might make Freddy vs Jason vs Bendy a long one since there going to be killing some victims before they fight each other
Well, yeah, that'll be a lot of fun then.

Christian Higdon said:
DBZyesMLPno ABL said:
There should be Darkseid vs Bill Cipher
That's.....actually fair. Forgetting Soulfire Darkseid, that would be a fun match.
???? Bill Cipher is High 1-C via threatening the Multiverse and the inhabitants of the 7-11 Dimensional Alien's Existence while DarkSeid (Not to be confused with TheDarkSide857) is only 2-A, while Soulfire DarkSeid oneshotted the Source which is beyond Infinite-Dimensional

There should be 4 rounds

Round 1: Base Superman vs Base Thanos

Round 2: Sun Dipped Superman vs Cosmic Cube Thanos

Round 3: Superman Prime One Million vs Infinity Gauntlet Thanos

Final Round: CAS vs Thanos with HOTU

I can see how.
Such a simple school.

WHAM!

But Baldi gets a stick and tells Godzilia to do the math or all the students will have their protest

Godzilla to big to fit in Baldi's school

You think Godzilla's just gonna listen to Baldi?

Remember what happened to Formido in Goku vs Godzilla? Yeah, about that...

Baldi might be in a losing streak once I finish the tails doll paradox I might work on Freddy and Jason vs Bendy and Baldi and I might do Superman vs Thanos

Baldi screams louder than Rainbow Dash did on starscream on Godzilias Bed and the school have their protest, MONSTERS and DEMONS can learn

DBZyesMLPno ABL said:
Baldi might be in a losing streak once I finish the tails doll paradox I might work on Freddy and Jason vs Bendy and Baldi and I might do Superman vs Thanos
Yellowpig10 said:
i need to work on the actual fight between sam and akuma
True to both of those.

Uselessnoob245 said:
Baldi screams louder than Rainbow Dash did on starscream on Godzilias Bed and the school have their protest, MONSTERS and DEMONS can lear
Bad jokes aside, Godzilla wouldn't listen to a bunch of kids and a teacher. He'd solo them by breathing.

Doesn't Barney errors have groundings, some of the Barney errors say that the user is grounded which is some goanimate logic

Not really. Unless the Barney Error's being shown on screen, Goji won't listen to it. Even then, he'd just ignore it. No grounding's gonna stop a kaiju.

Back